Dave Ramsey fired a staff member for taking COVID-19 precautions

Pam

Have to chuckle at the fact he believed a cult that told him they were not a cult...most cults don't admit to being cults or cult-like. 

But, given that this was just filed a few days ago...there is a long ways to go. 

He was making $240K in Los Angeles and moved for $90K and a $10K relocation bonus.  Granted, California can be a cesspool, but something STILL does not add up in that decision, especially with the wife not being happy in Tennessee. 

I suspect he may also have some problems with his 'rona-related assertions given what we now know about some of the early 'guidance' and how ineffective it was. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, hegemony said:

I watched the video in its entirety. Mainly to have context, and not treat it like a "one liner" hit piece. With that said, I agree with him on this one. Regarding the landlord who wrote in, it sounds like he has a good heart. Needs and wants to make a profit, but not be a price gouger either.

Last year around February IIRC, he didn't win many friends with this statement either----   "I don't believe in stimulus checks, because if $600 or $1,400 changes your life you were pretty much screwed already. You got other issues going on."

3 hours ago, TheVig said:

I watched the video in its entirety. Mainly to have context, and not treat it like a "one liner" hit piece. With that said, I agree with him on this one. Regarding the landlord who wrote in, it sounds like he has a good heart. Needs and wants to make a profit, but not be a price gouger either.

Last year around February IIRC, he didn't win many friends with this statement either----   "I don't believe in stimulus checks, because if $600 or $1,400 changes your life you were pretty much screwed already. You got other issues going on."

linking the business decision to a system of ethics is the problematic part to me... that along with his very punchable face.

The skeleton in our family closet is that a niece married the son of a Ramsey middle manager ... good "kid", but someone's definitely holding the short stick in that relationship.

Seems none in that nest are very bright. Feel sorry for any offspring. Genetics is a biatch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk