Meanwhile, CRAP1 in the kiddie pool...not a Baby Ruth

hegemony

Most, if not all, banks and credit unions use artificial intelligence algorithms to provide loans and make decisions for current customers and potential future customers.

There may be something in the internal file that Capital One considers unfavorable to M. 

Hahaha... the lotus does not grow in the children's pool, but in the big pond or lake. Just as Capital One cannot compete with large companies like Bank of America on a global scale, Capital One is still a child in terms of assets. :D

6 hours ago, hegemony said:

note: the punchline is this is from a moderator (IIRC the one that let to me being 86ed)

Sorry, Hege. I know nothing about being 86ed or the meaning of it.

I encountered M a few times. M is a long-term member of CB, and when I became a member here, he was very active there. I would praise M for being a gentle moderate person. Not as an aggressive moderator but in an effective persona instead of other high ranks forbidding you from actively replying to other members as some stern guys do. 

I'm not seeing M relates as some harsh dude that banned you for drum up contributions.  

19 hours ago, MP80 said:

Most, if not all, banks and credit unions use artificial intelligence algorithms to provide loans and make decisions for current customers and potential future customers.

There may be something in the internal file that Capital One considers unfavorable to M. 

Yes, the credit score means less and less these days…

It amazes me how many people focus on the wrong things...APR is simply not relevant if you don't revolve a balance.  Of course, many are ALSO missing the reality that APR is about to tick back up since we know the fed rates will be ticking up, and that is what many cards are effectively tied to. 

I couldn't even tell you what the APR is on most of my accounts because I don't revolve balances. 

6 hours ago, MP80 said:

Sorry, Hege. I know nothing about being 86ed or the meaning of it.

I encountered M a few times. M is a long-term member of CB, and when I became a member here, he was very active there. I would praise M for being a gentle moderate person. Not as an aggressive moderator but in an effective persona instead of other high ranks forbidding you from actively replying to other members as some stern guys do. 

I'm not seeing M relates as some harsh dude that banned you for drum up contributions.  

okay I'll take your word for it. But someone over there didn't like me suggesting turd cards should be avoided :)