CHASE Offer 6 Credit Cards

MP80

Slate Edge is out since I'm not starting or rebuilding; Freedom Unlimited wouldn't make sense since I already have Freedom Yes, Limited which has a superior rewards structure, Southwest is unlikely since after adding Aviator Red I told myself no more annual fee cards ― unless they'd let me move the CL to another card after a SUB churn; I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever fly United (see, that means the United Blechsplorer card is out); I already have CSP; and as for Reserve, well, see what I said about adding annual fee cards.

(Nice going.)

On 10/19/2021 at 6:41 PM, MP80 said:

I like the recently added Chase Slate Edge.

Hehe... Which one do you like to apply for?

SDHfHdW.png

Since you obviously aren't desperate, why are you screwing around with opening subprime Navee Fedrul cards (as described in other recent threads)?

12 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Since you obviously aren't desperate, why are you screwing around with opening subprime Navee Fedrul cards (as described in other recent threads)?

The terminology you delineate Navy Federal is arcane and shocking! Good Lord!!! :wave:

You indicate something from a specific angle or through a particular character’s eyes that made me think of your perspective of Navy Federal as subjective and not objective. My main thought exhibition of your subprime comment depiction of this credit union and my question to you: How bad were you screwed by Navy Federal?  If any? Mortgage-related?  :)

How can an entity slogan promulgate "Our Members are the Mission" subject to your portraying category of subprime?  :(

Moreover, the Navy Federal Flagship Rewards Card you're carrying is underrated and predominately better than the most annual fee card out there. The majority of members will agree with me.

Hehe...To answer your question, I'm not screwing around with Navy Federal. As a matter of fact, I'm late for the party.  😜

On 10/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, MP80 said:

Hehe...To answer your question, I'm not screwing around with Navy Federal. As a matter of fact, I'm late for the party.  😜

You've been misinformed.  There is no party when someone with great credit settles for 1.5% or 1.75% back.

13 hours ago, cv91915 said:

You've been misinformed.  There is no party when someone with great credit settles for 1.5% or 1.75% back.

I have good credit but not great credit. Great credit achievers should categorize folks hoarding one million or more.

Navy Federal and PenFed, these two creditors have a maximum total of $130K which can be added to my credit cards limit combination binder. 

Sometimes, how much you can get is limited. But get it when you don't need it when you can.

I see folks chasing the SUB and glorifying the 3% perks on the card but are forgetting how many debts they are carrying.

15 hours ago, MP80 said:

I have good credit but not great credit. Great credit achievers should categorize folks hoarding one million or more.

Navy Federal and PenFed, these two creditors have a maximum total of $130K which can be added to my credit cards limit combination binder. 

Sometimes, how much you can get is limited. But get it when you don't need it when you can.

I see folks chasing the SUB and glorifying the 3% perks on the card but are forgetting how many debts they are carrying.

If your credit is good enough to be pre-approved from Chase then it is good enough to qualify for a 2% cash back card with No-AF and not settle for substandard rewards from the Flagship and a $49 charge for the pleasure of doing so.

I have never had any issues with NFCU, had a couple of car loans through them and we have 3 cards between DW and I.  I am certainly a fan of NFCU, and all for having a variety of tools in the toolbox, but I try to choose the best tool for the job and using NFCU as a rewards card is not that.  Also, given their much publicized issues with shutting accounts for membership validation issues I would never use them as my primary bank/checking account.

14 hours ago, CTSoxFan said:

If your credit is good enough to be pre-approved from Chase then it is good enough to qualify for a 2% cash back card with No-AF and not settle for substandard rewards from the Flagship and a $49 charge for the pleasure of doing so.

I have never had any issues with NFCU, had a couple of car loans through them and we have 3 cards between DW and I.  I am certainly a fan of NFCU, and all for having a variety of tools in the toolbox, but I try to choose the best tool for the job and using NFCU as a rewards card is not that.  Also, given their much publicized issues with shutting accounts for membership validation issues I would never use them as my primary bank/checking account.

Hey, CT .:wave:

I'm not a hot fervor person eagerly for the hunger of collecting cashback, miles, points, and perks, etc.

So, for me, any cards from any issuers will do the jobs as tools. I realize all these credits cards applications for more credit culminating pleasure is an individual thing. In other words, it's good and thrilling to be approved with rushing feeling effects. The credit approval displayed on your laptop screen is mesmerizing.

Now, it will come to having trouble managing too many credit cards plus personal lines of credit. This will be the dilemma for many people having great credits, whereas the fiasco is collecting too many credit cards.

As for membership audit verification of NFCU qualification, there's no peripheral predicament if you told the truth when you joined. I know some folks are scared of review or whatnot about their membership validation. Gather the military documents in a file for proof if NFCU needs to verify them. 

20 hours ago, MP80 said:

Hey, CT .:wave:

I'm not a hot fervor person eagerly for the hunger of collecting cashback, miles, points, and perks, etc.

So, for me, any cards from any issuers will do the jobs as tools. I realize all these credits cards applications for more credit culminating pleasure is an individual thing. In other words, it's good and thrilling to be approved with rushing feeling effects. The credit approval displayed on your laptop screen is mesmerizing.

Now, it will come to having trouble managing too many credit cards plus personal lines of credit. This will be the dilemma for many people having great credits, whereas the fiasco is collecting too many credit cards.

As for membership audit verification of NFCU qualification, there's no peripheral predicament if you told the truth when you joined. I know some folks are scared of review or whatnot about their membership validation. Gather the military documents in a file for proof if NFCU needs to verify them. 

You don't need to have a hunger for collecting cashback to appreciate get 2% vs. 1.5%.  That is just simple math.  You wouldn't pay more for two identical items, why would you take less cash back on your purchases...

The NFCU issues were well documented, even for those who had a legitimate path in.  The issue stems more with their inability to capably handle and process paperwork.  Many stores of people faxing (issue #1) in their docs 3/4/5x and still then having to find a way to a branch to try to sort out issues, meanwhile having no access to their funds to pay their bills.  No thanks.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:49 PM, CTSoxFan said:

You don't need to have a hunger for collecting cashback to appreciate get 2% vs. 1.5%.  That is just simple math.  You wouldn't pay more for two identical items, why would you take less cash back on your purchases...

Even kids know that if you ask Mom for money or Dad for money, Mom's always going to fork over more.

So no one asks Dad for money unless Mom is either out of town or in a coma.