Fresh out of BK7 and trying to rebuild

Hello all, I found out about this website through a friend and Im looking forward to gather as much info as I can to get back on track.

I am 3 months off a discharged chapter 7 and am looking to rebuild my credit.  

Current Ficos off Experian 30 day trial subscription:

EX - 623

EQ -611

TU - 606

Not sure how reliable they are. 

2 weeks out of BK7 I received a preapproved offer from Credit One for a CC with a 500 limit.  I took it since I needed to start somewhere

Last week got a preapproved offer from Upgrade Card and gave a a $2500 limit tha will be $8000 after I turn in two paystubs. No annual fee(any one have experience with them?) 

Today I got a preapproved offer from Mercury Mastercard and was approved  for $3000 no annual fee

Any other tips or suggestions are welcome

Ben

• Admin
17 hours ago, BenDsol said:

Hello all, I found out about this website through a friend and Im looking forward to gather as much info as I can to get back on track.

I am 3 months off a discharged chapter 7 and am looking to rebuild my credit.  

Current Ficos off Experian 30 day trial subscription:

EX - 623

EQ -611

TU - 606

Not sure how reliable they are. 

2 weeks out of BK7 I received a preapproved offer from Credit One for a CC with a 500 limit.  I took it since I needed to start somewhere

Last week got a preapproved offer from Upgrade Card and gave a a $2500 limit tha will be $8000 after I turn in two paystubs. No annual fee(any one have experience with them?) 

Today I got a preapproved offer from Mercury Mastercard and was approved  for $3000 no annual fee

Any other tips or suggestions are welcome

Ben

Welcome to CreditBoards.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sandy22

Important Information

Guidelines