The Master Who-Offers-Frequent-Balance-Transfer-Deals thread

Sidewinder

Used to be I'd get mail 2x a week from Chase offering 12mos 0% APR on bt's to my Sapphire card, as well as frequent offers from US Bank at 2.99%.  Now, I do not see such offers.  : /

However, BofA and Discover are still reliably offering the same deals that Chase was.

I opened new cards over the summer in part to stop paying interest on my other cards, but now I'm wondering what my options will be next summer, when it will be time for my still-notable balances (sigh...) to move to new 0%APR hosts.

Is it likely (or at least possible) that FNBO will make such offers for my Rewards Visa?  (Here is where I enjoy pointing out that that's an invitation-only card.)  What about Barclay's; might I get a BT offer on my Aviator Red mastercard?

What have your experiences been with frequent, occasional, or downright rare (like I got from State Farm Bank I think once in seven years) BT offers from PNC, Fifth Third, BMO, DCU and any of the other issuers you have cards from?

Like you Sidewinder, I'm looking for some 0% BT cards to move some debt to early next year when the existing 0% BTs take a turn for a much larger interest rate.  Wells Fargo currently has a 21 month 0%, Citi also has a 21 month 0%.  Regretfully my existing 0% is with WF and I burned Citi in 2015 and don't think they will take me back.

US Bank has 20 months, BofA and the above-mentioned WF & Citi all have 18 month offerings.

Everything seems to have the dreaded 3% fee, but that's a fair bit cheaper than just a few month's worth of interest on a "normal" 15-22% APR that most 0% cards morph into after the introductory period. 

I've already gotten the US Bank Platinum visa with its 20-month BT, several years ago.  Also already have BOA Platinum Plus with its 18-mo.

Which Citi card does 21 months?  Diamond Preferred used to offer that but no more.

After something like 6 mo with no bt offers on my Chase cards, 3 of 4 of those accounts extended15 mo 0% offers in September, with fees ranging from 3%-5%.  It's nice to have these added options on the table.

I receive a new set of convenience checks from Chase every month now. 12 month zero interest, 3% fee.

I receive BT offers almost as frequently from Bank of America and First National Bank of Omaha - I don't recall the terms right now.

I received an offer for a personal loan from American Express at favorable terms so I took it. This is a complete standalone - it does not go against the credit line on my AMEX card. So technically not a balance transfer. 

On 10/9/2021 at 5:48 AM, racer7949 said:

I receive a new set of convenience checks from Chase every month now. 12 month zero interest, 3% fee.

I receive BT offers almost as frequently from Bank of America and First National Bank of Omaha - I don't recall the terms right now.

I received an offer for a personal loan from American Express at favorable terms so I took it. This is a complete standalone - it does not go against the credit line on my AMEX card. So technically not a balance transfer. 

FNBO tends to be a $10 minimum with 3% fee...but rarely at zero percent.

The AXP loan product will, if the past holds true, create a new tradeline on the report...