mortgage history was completely disappeared after I challenged a delinquency.

paid2win

It was originally on all three credit bureaus with a late payment. I disputed it with the Fair Credit Reporting Act on Equifax, Experian and Transunion.   Each credit bureau deleted the late payment.  However, now the entire credit history for that loan is no longer reporting on Equifax.

5 hours ago, paid2win said:

It was originally on all three credit bureaus with a late payment. I disputed it with the Fair Credit Reporting Act on Equifax, Experian and Transunion.   Each credit bureau deleted the late payment.  However, now the entire credit history for that loan is no longer reporting on Equifax.

the history or the tradeline itself is no longer reporting? Did you try a GW with the lender before the FCRA-based dispute?

I'll note that the underlying risk with any dispute is deletion of the tradeline in question.  When you enter a dispute with a CRA, if the creditor involved fails to respond, the CRA is required to remove any disputed information.

In practice, CRA's response to a dispute is to simply ask the creditor to affirm the entire tradeline.  When there's no response, it's within a CRA;s discretion to delete the tradeline as unconfirmed.

Generally speaking, from a scoring perspective, you're still better off than when the tradeline was reporting with an adverse status.  So, perhaps count  your blessings and move on.  Odds that you can persuade the lender to restore the reporting, without the late notation, are slim.

Was this a tradeline with the current lender or a former lender?  If a former, they decided it was easier to just delete.  This is why caution is ALWAYS urged when a TL is significant and the derogatory item is about as substantial as a boil on a gnat's ass...

If it was a current lender, you MIGHT get fortunate and see it reappear after the next few cycles.