Gabby Petito

Kat58

I can't believe they haven't found him yet..

I know it's a large area...but they've searched the same place iirc 5 days,and still haven't found him. They searched 4 days and said they were done but then they went back again and searched.

I wonder if someone is helping him..or i guess he could have offed himself and he's being eaten by the gators..

I'm glad there's an investigation going on with the cops that initially pulled them over...

9 hours ago, butterflywings said:

I can't believe they haven't found him yet..

I know it's a large area...but they've searched the same place iirc 5 days,and still haven't found him. They searched 4 days and said they were done but then they went back again and searched.

I wonder if someone is helping him..or i guess he could have offed himself and he's being eaten by the gators..

I'm glad there's an investigation going on with the cops that initially pulled them over...

I fully suspect that he either ate a bullet and, as you suggest, became gator bait, or alternately, he is hanging from the shower in a remote campsite and been doing so long enough that he is basically room temperature and thus not setting off the thermal scans.

5 hours ago, centex said:

I fully suspect that he either ate a bullet and, as you suggest, became gator bait, or alternately, he is hanging from the shower in a remote campsite and been doing so long enough that he is basically room temperature and thus not setting off the thermal scans.

his parents helped him get to mexico by misleading authorities to the swamp. that is my theory and I am unanimous in it.

12 hours ago, hegemony said:

his parents helped him get to mexico by misleading authorities to the swamp. that is my theory and I am unanimous in it.

There's a part of me that believes they know exactly where he is.. I mean if they really believed their son was missing, why aren't they out there looking for him? They don't act like they're worried he might be dead, it looks they filed the missing persons report just to keep the heat off of them..

• 3 weeks later...