Got Equifax to Delete Bankruptcy

Following some of the stuff here: https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?/topic/497777-how-i-got-my-bankruptcy-deleted/

Following the above, I was able to get EQ to delete my BK7. However, all the IIB accounts are showing up now as bad accounts with all the late payments. Score improved about 10-20 points, but the lates are hurting quite a bit. I'm afraid to dispute as it might bring the BK back on there, right? Anyone have experience with this? The thread above is all over place with results.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 5:53 PM, BRB said:

Following some of the stuff here: https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?/topic/497777-how-i-got-my-bankruptcy-deleted/

Following the above, I was able to get EQ to delete my BK7. However, all the IIB accounts are showing up now as bad accounts with all the late payments. Score improved about 10-20 points, but the lates are hurting quite a bit. I'm afraid to dispute as it might bring the BK back on there, right? Anyone have experience with this? The thread above is all over place with results.

how old are the IIB trades? what about the other half of credit repair?

On 9/17/2021 at 5:53 PM, BRB said:

You just need to look for inaccuracies. Compare the real copies of your reports from EQ, EX, and TU and see what differs. If something (and I mean anything) doesn't match, then you can dispute it with both bureaus, sending them the conflicting report from the other bureau. I've had success with this strategy on EQ and TU, but EX is really not receptive to any of my disputes. You need to look at the payments history, high credit, status, comments, open dates, etc. It is best to find and dispute potentially damaging information, because when they don't fix it, you can sue them. Examples of this would be late payments showing at a later date than when they actually occurred; a creditor reporting a balance, monthly payment, and or past due amount on an account included in your BK; or different payment histories for different credit bureaus.