NEW [turd] CARD!!!!(rewards for ‘experiential’ travel)

@hegemony As soon as I saw "Credit One", the look on my face matched your avatar.

Only creditor missing from the travel rewards space now is First Premier. 

Credit One and National Parks pass in the same story has given me visions of Ned Beatty getting violated in the woods, and paying a $95 AF for the privilege.

On 9/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, Wander907 said:

Looks like it also has a no annual fee version: https://www.creditonebank.com/credit-cards/wander-no-fee

Wonder how many amusement parks and national park fees one could go to?  Wonder if hotels at NP would count.  How do some other cards code disney world for example?  Maybe good if someone with a family?

Hotels are usually independently operated and thus would be separate from the park. 

I did have a thought where the pricing would be interesting...while flipping back through stuff from my recent driving trip, there was a brochure that addressed some of the forestry cabins operated by the government for those who like being a little more primitive with the stays.  Since those appear to be booked through government offices, there could be some rewards that wouldn't otherwise have been found.  However, it means being primitive...no heat, no indoor plumbing, no A/C.  Some things are not worth the rewards points IMO...

5 hours ago, centex said:

I did have a thought where the pricing would be interesting...while flipping back through stuff from my recent driving trip, there was a brochure that addressed some of the forestry cabins operated by the government for those who like being a little more primitive with the stays.  Since those appear to be booked through government offices, there could be some rewards that wouldn't otherwise have been found.  However, it means being primitive...no heat, no indoor plumbing, no A/C.  Some things are not worth the rewards points IMO...

Amen.