1. hegemony

hegemony

• Similar Content

• By sfenescey
      Monifi/Mid first bank closed my account,while I realize they reserve that right, they told me in 3 different written communications that I would have access to my accounts until the 17th of November when in fact they revoked that access o. The 10th of November. Customer service has been less than helpful and has given me conflicting information. What are my options for an expedited solution? There’s 10140$ in there that they transferred right before they froze it and they continued to pull money from another account after the blocked my access. Thank you 
    • By CandiedCredit
      I sent out a validation letter to a medical collection on the 1st. today the 17th i got an alert that a new account was added. The account was never removed to my knowledge but it is the same Collection but now the balance says zero.  Why would they do this? I haven't received any response from them.   Should I wait the 30 days to see if they remove, or move forward with another letter?  Thanks for any response 
    • By Dawn0912
      I am trying to help a friend out that does not have access to the internet. He said the templates are nothing more than pre-done forms to remove or amend credit errors. I have been looking for hours. I was wondering if anything can either attach or tell me where to find them. 

Thank you!!
    • By Missash43
      I missed a payment for a federal student loan and about a week and a half ago, it hit 7 years. Isn't it supposed to just fall off? When will that actually happen? Do I have to do something to make it fall off?

Thanks for your help!

• By CandiedCredit
      Hi everyone, I am a bit confused about a letter I have received from Wells Fargo. It is an old auto loan that was charged off in 2018 (repo).  I have only removed addresses and frozen lexisnexis,innovis, etc at this point. I received a letter from WF stating that due to the age of my account they are cancelling the balance, and will no longer attempt to collect. This seems strange to me that they would voluntarily cancel a debt before I've disputed anything. What should I do if anything regarding this letter. I'm hoping the credit Gods are just dropping a blessing down on me  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jamesmichael12

Important Information

Guidelines