Advice on Paying OC.. what next?!

Good Morning I need someone to take a look at my letter to a CA. I had a Comcast account two years ago and moved, I forwarded my account to my new address. They didn't send my bill here and I simply thought I was paying on it. it was 271. well I just got a collection on my CR and I immediately checked to see. Low n behold there was a bill and they weren't helpful! mind you, all this time I've had Comcast cable and have been paying my bill. I immediately paid it to the OC. I wrote a letter to the CA, can you tell me if this would get it deleted? Also, have anyone heard of Credit Collection Service? No I'm not working with paper reports, Yes I subscribe to Fico, and no I'm not going off of Kredit Karma. I'm in the midst of buying a home and I need to work fast to get that off because they will pull my credit again as soon as I tell them which I planned on doing so in June. this is what I have, any suggestions or corrections? 

Dear CCS

Your office gave never contacted me regarding this alleged account with you; However, it was placed on my credit profile and I have no business with you. Upon done research, I've found that I should contact Comcast Cable and did so. I have made a direct payment with them in the amount of 271.96 and received confirmation for my payment. 

This letter is to notify you that my account with Comcast is paid in full and therefore you MUST cease all collection activities in this alleged account. This demand include but isn't limited to phone calls, letter and/or negative reporting to the credit bureaus. You must immediately delete the negative reporting you have placed on my credit profile. 

Should any further collection activity continue, I will be forced to take further legal actions to protect my consumer rights and credit rating including filing of complaints with EVERY federal agency known to mankind up to and including the FDCPA and BBB

I'm trusting this will find you in a place to immediately remove this negative mark from my entire credit files and not SELL my info to other agencies. 

I also wrote one to the Credit bureaus is showing on Fico on. 

I do know I need to order my reports but with the time I needed to get this done asap. 

You wasted a stamp with that one. You negotiate a deletion BEFORE you pay, not after. A bunch of silly threats will only tick them off. They will probably just update it to paid status. You missed out on the biggest wrench in the toolbox.... Comcast has arbitration.

9 hours ago, legaleagle2012 said:

You wasted a stamp with that one. You negotiate a deletion BEFORE you pay, not after

I never said I mailed anything, I asked for advice on it. I also DIDN'T say I paid the CA..I paid Comcast directly. I didn't even deal with the CA as yet, this is why I'm asking for this advice. 

My account was still showing open with COMCAST that's why I paid it to them online. 

21 hours ago, bajankat said:

I never said I mailed anything, I asked for advice on it. I also DIDN'T say I paid the CA..I paid Comcast directly. I didn't even deal with the CA as yet, this is why I'm asking for this advice. 

My account was still showing open with COMCAST that's why I paid it to them online. 

Yeah, that was real clear.  I wrote a letter to the CA, can you tell me if this would get it deleted? I also wrote one to the Credit bureaus

On 5/15/2021 at 10:56 AM, bajankat said:

Paying the OC directly was the correct way to approach this. Hopefully you have a confirmation number or receipt for the payment. 
Here’s a post that should help you:

On 5/16/2021 at 5:08 AM, legaleagle2012 said:

Yeah, that was real clear.  I wrote a letter to the CA, can you tell me if this would get it deleted? I also wrote one to the Credit bureaus

Wrote does not equal sent. Perhaps try helping people here instead of being an ass. 
Also, arbitration isn’t the answer to everything. 

On 5/16/2021 at 5:08 AM, legaleagle2012 said:

Hey ... tone it down a little ... thank you