The Nosy Neighbor Thread

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Did the neighbors do a DV first?

Probably not that smart. But they do have a new 75” TV. 

Edited by TheVig
  • 2 months later...

↖️ either has an overnight guest, or they got a new Jeep Wrangler while I was out of town.  Recently they got rid of their Audi A6 and replaced it with a Toyota Tacundra.  😐 

⬆️ has an enormous travel trailer parked in their driveway.  I'll check the CC&Rs if it isn't gone by the weekend.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:54 AM, cv91915 said:

⬆️ has an enormous travel trailer parked in their driveway.  I'll check the CC&Rs if it isn't gone by the weekend.

There are people staying in it.  😐 

↖️ either has an overnight guest, or they got a new Jeep Wrangler while I was out of town.  Recently they got rid of their Audi A6 and replaced it with a Toyota Tacundra.  😐 

Wrangler is gone after two days of not moving.  Maybe they were just having a swingers party.

TAD tells me that this is an annual thing, and lasts about a week.  I guess it's always been while I was traveling.

Our house is 30% smaller and we've managed to host a dozen friends for a weekend, without setting up a refugee camp in the driveway.

• 1 month later...

Communist edition. 

Window blinds were missing from the spare bedroom in our new apartment. Maintenance will install missing blind Tuesday morning. 

So as a temporary measure, I hung a Soviet era flag in its place. No way I was gonna disrespect old glory by using it as a curtain. 

About 5am Sunday, I step out my back door for a cigarette. Across the way was a lady doing the same. She starts speaking Russian to me. I obliged and spoke back, despite my Russian is horrible. We quickly switched to english. 

She said when she saw the flag, she thought she had a neighbor from the old country. 

5 hours ago, TheVig said:

Communist edition. 

Window blinds were missing from the spare bedroom in our new apartment. Maintenance will install missing blind Tuesday morning. 

So as a temporary measure, I hung a Soviet era flag in its place. No way I was gonna disrespect old glory by using it as a curtain. 

About 5am Sunday, I step out my back door for a cigarette. Across the way was a lady doing the same. She starts speaking Russian to me. I obliged and spoke back, despite my Russian is horrible. We quickly switched to english. 

She said when she saw the flag, she thought she had a neighbor from the old country. 

sounds like your new place is already a step up!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 7:23 PM, Bad Doctor Frost said:

So...you're Snork's neighbor. I'm not sure that's any safer than the last place. We all know what she can do with rebar.

Ahhh...memories of members who have disappeared into the ether

• 1 month later...

Mudland Fire Department just pulled up in front of the neighbor's house with the siren and lights on.

I'm not thrilled that no matter what the zoom, my iPhone would only focus on the banana tree leaves.

LVweGWj.jpg 

Hotel edition.

Neighbor found out that evictions really have resumed. As she was being dragged out by law enforcement, she was spouting off her rights she did not have.

Low information bonehead.

Edited by TheVig