Jump to content

The Nosy Neighbor Thread


cv91915
 Share

Recommended Posts


  • 2 months later...

↖️ either has an overnight guest, or they got a new Jeep Wrangler while I was out of town.  Recently they got rid of their Audi A6 and replaced it with a Toyota Tacundra.  😐 

 

⬆️ has an enormous travel trailer parked in their driveway.  I'll check the CC&Rs if it isn't gone by the weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 3:54 AM, cv91915 said:

 

⬆️ has an enormous travel trailer parked in their driveway.  I'll check the CC&Rs if it isn't gone by the weekend.

 

There are people staying in it.  😐 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 3:54 AM, cv91915 said:

↖️ either has an overnight guest, or they got a new Jeep Wrangler while I was out of town.  Recently they got rid of their Audi A6 and replaced it with a Toyota Tacundra.  😐 

 

Wrangler is gone after two days of not moving.  Maybe they were just having a swingers party.

 

On 7/6/2021 at 3:54 AM, cv91915 said:

⬆️ has an enormous travel trailer parked in their driveway.  I'll check the CC&Rs if it isn't gone by the weekend.

 

TAD tells me that this is an annual thing, and lasts about a week.  I guess it's always been while I was traveling.

 

Our house is 30% smaller and we've managed to host a dozen friends for a weekend, without setting up a refugee camp in the driveway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Communist edition. 
 

Window blinds were missing from the spare bedroom in our new apartment. Maintenance will install missing blind Tuesday morning. 
 

So as a temporary measure, I hung a Soviet era flag in its place. No way I was gonna disrespect old glory by using it as a curtain. 
 

About 5am Sunday, I step out my back door for a cigarette. Across the way was a lady doing the same. She starts speaking Russian to me. I obliged and spoke back, despite my Russian is horrible. We quickly switched to english. 
 

She said when she saw the flag, she thought she had a neighbor from the old country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheVig said:

Communist edition. 
 

Window blinds were missing from the spare bedroom in our new apartment. Maintenance will install missing blind Tuesday morning. 
 

So as a temporary measure, I hung a Soviet era flag in its place. No way I was gonna disrespect old glory by using it as a curtain. 
 

About 5am Sunday, I step out my back door for a cigarette. Across the way was a lady doing the same. She starts speaking Russian to me. I obliged and spoke back, despite my Russian is horrible. We quickly switched to english. 
 

She said when she saw the flag, she thought she had a neighbor from the old country. 

sounds like your new place is already a step up!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      183,350
    • Most Online
      2,046

    Newest Member
    Jnh1991
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines