First Credit card payment date

So I got the capital one platinum card. My due date is the 21st of each month. If I use my card between the first of the month and the due date will it be due on the 21st? Or will it be due on the 21st of the next month? Please any help would be great as I'm kinda confused

So I got the capital one platinum card. My due date is the 21st of each month. If I use my card between the first of the month and the due date will it be due on the 21st of the same month? Or will it be due on the 21st of the next month? Please any help would be great as I'm kinda confused

3 hours ago, BenB said:

So I got the capital one platinum card. My due date is the 21st of each month. If I use my card between the first of the month and the due date will it be due on the 21st? Or will it be due on the 21st of the next month? Please any help would be great as I'm kinda confused

With a due date of the 21st, your statements will be issued approximately on the 1st of each month.   So, if you began using your card this month (February), your statement would be issued on March 1, with a payment due by March 21.

Similarly, if you don't start to use the card until after March 1, your first statement wouldn't be issued until April 1 with payments due April 21.

You will receive a statement at the end of each billing cycle.

Your first statement will show all of the transactions that posted during the date range covered by the account statement.  Date range is shown here with a green box.

The box in magenta shows your balance and the date the payment is due.  If you always pay the amount shown as New Balance by the Payment Due Date you will pay NO fees or interest.  

Don't get sucked into making the minimum payment (crossed out here with a red X).  This is a terrible habit, and it's what causes interest to start piling up, making everything you buy a lot more expensive. 

F1ZKbRI.png