Student loan starter in the form of removing CAIVRS.  I cannot purchase a home, found out after depositing 5k in earnest money that I am reported on CAIVRS, only program I qualify for is rehabilitation 10 months to clear CAIVRS, I do not have 10 months, I will be lucky if I can put lenders off for another three months, because home is currently being built.  Does anyone have any knowledge of getting CAIVRS removed. 

I'm not an expert on student loans other than what I have experienced over 15 years and every scenario possible...

Since you're in CAIVRS, I'm assuming these are federal loans in default. One question is how did your home get so far in the process without this rearing it's ugly head? While I understand the timeline you're up against, rehabbing your loans is absolutely the best thing you can do overall. Once rehabbed, you become eligible for the perks of federal loans like the current forbearance with 0% interest and no payments due through 9/2021. There's also talk of forgiveness but that's not a certainty, If you don't take care of this, you will have your tax returns, wages and/or bank accounts levied without even being sued. I would contact the student loan ombudsman for guidance before you do anything else.

That being said, the only other way I can think of is to refinance these to a private loan and without knowing your total credit picture, that may or may not be good for you at the end of the day. I'm not even sure if the private lenders will allow you to refinance defaulted loans but it may be worth a shot.