1. Why Chat

Why Chat

• Similar Content

• By blackinkv2
      Hi everyone, I hope this is in the right place. I was dumb during college and used the paypal credit as a way to fund other activities and I disregarded the payments (bad information, originally thought they wouldn't report to my credit). So now they have transferred it to midland credit. They have sent me letters for settlements of 5k with payment payments etc. After checking CK, the debt is currently 1 year old and has impacted my credit score. I don't have the money to pay the full amount back. What are some of my options?  

Thank you taking the time to read this.
    • By Wealthwomaninthemaking
      Hello, I received a Collection letter in the mail today. I called and the woman on the phone stated can you pay a lower payment and I said yes. I know this was a mistake. But she said she will check with her manager and call me back. The collections is from a 2017 hospital bill. But there is nothing on my credit from this agency or the hospital. My questions are do I pay this debt that is not on my credit? If I do pay is will the company report to the credit bureaus? Or do I send a validation letter? I’m leaning towards not paying it but I don’t know if it will go on my credit even though it has not in 3 years? Any advice would help. Thank you!!
    • By Ilcasdy
      Hi, I've gone into a bit of credit card debt that I cannot pay. 4 separate cards totalling around 25k. Amex has just emailed me saying that my account has been transferred to Zwicker & Associates for collections. I have basically no assets, just a cheap old car and household items. I moved out of the country a year ago and unfortunately have had trouble with work due to Covid and starting over here, so I ran up my credit cards. How should I respond to the coming collection letters and what are my options from here? Thanks so much.
    • By jwals48
      Almost 40 days ago I sent in 3 dispute letters to all 3 CRA's. I received nothing back from EQ, EX sent me a copy of my report with no changes or notes, and TU deleted 4 accounts. Is there any way to leverage TU to help with the other CRA's? Thank You for any help!
    • By hippiesj
      Hi
      Can I get some guidance on how to remove some old paid off charge offs from my CRs?
      -CAP 1 paid charge off in 2016
      -CAP 1 paid  charge off closed in 2015 
      -Santander paid charge off in 2017
      -An old student loan  that was 120 days late that was closed to transfer in 12/17
      Covid hit me hard so I have tons of charge offs and collections for other accounts that are recent that I know I won't be able to do anything with
      Any advise would be greatly appreciated
      Thank you 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    KB3credit

Important Information

Guidelines