Help Please Online Court Streaming No Sound

For the third time I have had no luck listening to a particular criminal live streaming court session because there was no sound. I called the calendar clerk and she said the sound was on and it must be a problem on my end. I believe that not to be true because when I open up a different court room the sound is on. 

Does anyone have any insight into how I can remedy this problem? I appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

6 hours ago, StarkRaven$ said:

For the third time I have had no luck listening to a particular criminal live streaming court session because there was no sound. I called the calendar clerk and she said the sound was on and it must be a problem on my end. I believe that not to be true because when I open up a different court room the sound is on. 

Does anyone have any insight into how I can remedy this problem? I appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

This is important to me because the shooter who blinded my son has court proceedings online for public listening but again, no sound.

On 1/23/2021 at 7:23 PM, StarkRaven$ said:

This is important to me because the shooter who blinded my son has court proceedings online for public listening but again, no sound.

Contact the victim services coordinator...they SHOULD take more of an interest in either fixing the issue, or alternately, arranging for you to be present.  Most jurisdictions have provisions of law which expressly afford victims with a different level of access to various proceedings in cases related TO the victim.

6 hours ago, centex said:

Contact the victim services coordinator...they SHOULD take more of an interest in either fixing the issue, or alternately, arranging for you to be present.  Most jurisdictions have provisions of law which expressly afford victims with a different level of access to various proceedings in cases related TO the victim.

Really appreciate the advice Centex. Called them today and awaiting a resolution.