Another US Bank Cash+ Devaluation

Always run for cover when you see "rewards enhancements."

The $25 bonus on $100+ redemptions used to be unlimited, then it went to once in a lifetime, and now it's disappearing completely.

And now rewards expire after 36 months.  

The "enhancements" at the top of the notification are pretty much worthless, and you won't be able to access the Rewards Center for up to five days while they're busy destroying some of the card's value.  :good:

Cepvzle.jpg 

6 hours ago, Krish said:

I am exclusively using this turd on 5% categories and auto pay every month before the statement is generated.

I wish I can find 5% categories for my cable/mobile ....

Having personally amassed $1000+ in cashback between 2 of these cards, I'll suggest you have a curious definition of "turd".

Potentially both your cable subscription and mobile phone bills can earn 5% on this card too; you just likely need a 2nd one.

I got back ~$310 in rewards* last year from this card, and our gas and electric bills are prepaid well into 2022.  😛  

* After deducting some nominal credit card fees (relative to the size of the prepayment) charged by a couple of utility companies