Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Any Self Employed Experiences with PPP Loans?

I'm wondering if there's anyone here in the forums that are self-employed applied for a PPP Loan last time around and those who got it what lender they used?  There's not supposed to be a credit check required and as we all know on this forum, it's always good to avoid a hard pull at least.  For sole-proprietor self-employed does anyone know if these appear on your personal credit report?

It seems although the loans were in most cases forgivable and didn't require a credit check, I'm trying to determine if some lenders are more lenient than others as my current FICO is averaging in the 695-710 range which is okay but not great.  I applied through Fundbox (an outstanding invoice advanced line of credit service connected up to Quickbooks) and they denied me and gave no reason whatsoever.  I know the general recommendation is to apply through your bank but I bank with Chase who I think is very conservative on approvals in general and my one of the only two negative accounts on my credits history is with Chase.  So my gut is I may have more of a chance getting a PPP loan from another smaller bank.  I also have an acccount with DCU but I don't think they do business banking.  I'm in Washington State.