US Bank Account Servicing Site Has Been Redesigned

I also just noticed that every transaction in the Recent Transactions list shows the word "Credit" under it, but I suppose that's to identify the account where the activity occurred and not the type of transaction.

Stoo-PID.

Nothing has changed for me when I login to the USB website.....

Interesting, USB has still NOT updated their reporting for me for December, they always update at the end of the calendar month and the updates typically take 2-3 days to post and here it is the 11th of January with no December updates?

Edited by Rogue
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have an abacus handy?

7WX2SN8.png  

Note that no new charges have posted since the AF, and the AF was included on the first and only statement we've received on this new account. 

And even if there were charges pending (which there aren't), they wouldn't be included in the current balance anyway.

Excerpted from the statement:

AiUGC2q.png 

The $93.84 apparently was a pending charge, but it wasn't being displayed.  🤷‍♂️  It has since posted.

InWugO0.png?1

I also received a travel credit for the same amount.

egFO4jx.png

This is a good time for a reminder that any transaction that decreases your credit card balance is indicated by a plus sign.  :lol:    

AnD thaT DescrIPTiOn cOUlD uSE a oupLE oF EditS.

What a mess. 

Edited by cv91915
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, hdporter said:

@cv91915 ... hasn't US Bank sought your input directly into their "Customer Perspectives" survey panel?? 

I figure you could blow it up within the first 3 minutes of participation!! ;)

spacer.png

Already on board that wagon train.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:13 AM, cv91915 said:

If you think you hate Chase's site, wait until you see US Bank's.

Gnm4scO.png 

This is a waste of space when there IS activity, but good lord...

AdjoEQW.png 

• 3 weeks later...

The new interface sucks , its clunky and you need to access multiple pages to see what you could on 1 page in the old interface.  The expense tracker is completely useless , sometimes when I pay my us bank credit card with 1 of my other us bank accounts it counts it as spending and shows up in the spending tracker , sometimes it doesn't??  so if I have $3000 total in all my accounts and spend $2500 in the month I can get it to show I spent more than $3000 if I funnel all my expenses through my credit card and still have money left . Only 1 out of 6 times I used my credit card for gas showed up in the auto category.

Posted (edited)

Unparalleled financial insights here.  I think they used the available space really well.  (I just wanted to check when the statement cycle closes... thoughts?).

Also note that the $300 savings account balance (minimum to avoid a monthly service charge) has not earned one single penny in interest in 2 years.  :lol: 

d9dQgMd.png 

Edited by cv91915

I've resisted joining @cv91915's US Bank website bashing (shooting fish in the barrel).  However, it really irks me to go to an online account home page and not see an account encapsulation that highlights the current balance, next payment amount/date due, and possibly a link to make a payment.

I'm actually afraid to accede to the "take a tour" invitation of their website for fear that, lacking bread crumbs, I'll end up in an old hag's oven ...

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Check your accounts.

My experience seems to be un-redesigned.

I know they've been reading survey responses, because I've been getting emails (sometimes days or a couple of weeks later) thanking me for my feedback.

False alarm. 

I inadvertently logged out, and when I signed in again the horrific new design was there.

COMPUTER GLITCH??????????????

17 hours ago, cv91915 said:

I know they've been reading survey responses, because I've been getting emails (sometimes days or a couple of weeks later) thanking me for my feedback.

They asked me for feedback, and I was planning to fill it out soon. I wanted to get more experience with the mobile app before filling it out.