Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Airline passenger accused of throwing punches after kids kick seat on Oregon flight

Back in 2016 I flew for the first time in over ten years on Frontier. This was during the time there were lots of articles about customers getting booted off their flights by flight attendants. I was a little nervous because 1. I was flying alone and 2. I was just starting to rebuild my credit so all I had at the time was a debit card and if I got stranded due to missing a flight or forced to exit a flight due to overbooking I'd be screwed. Anyhow, I ran into a very aggressive young flight attendant right off the bat upon boarding. During the flight, I discreetly held up my phone and snapped a picture of the flight attendant and included it in the complaint I filed after my trip. Surprisingly, Frontier replied that the employee would be disciplined and they sent me a free voucher. Here is my complaint:

"Upon boarding the plane I was trying to locate my row & seat. I noticed a young woman seated in the middle seat & her baby in bassinet seated in the window seat. Before I could say anything or even think, instantaneously a female blonde stewardess aggressively and loudly ordered me to stop and not attempt to sit. She asked to see my boarding pass & I showed it to her where she saw I had window seat 4F where infant was. She loudly tells me that for safety the infant must sit by a window and she will have me sit in the aisle seat. At this point I ask her if I will get a refund since I paid for that window seat. She loudly tells me she will find me another window seat & walks away. She was very rude but finally moved me to my original seat but in a unfriendly rude manner. Stewardess pic attached."

On 1/9/2021 at 1:29 PM, StarkRaven$ said:

Back in 2016 I flew for the first time in over ten years on Frontier. [snip] included it in the complaint I filed after my trip. Surprisingly, Frontier replied that the employee would be disciplined and they sent me a free voucher.

Of course the problem is that it forced you to fly Frontier again. 

3 hours ago, centex said:

Of course the problem is that it forced you to fly Frontier again. 

Never used the voucher because it had an expiration. At the time of the incident, I was so confused as to why the airline attendant was so aggressive. My confidence was low at the time and I just couldn't figure out why she was so cop like with me. Glad I complained though.