Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.


2020 Credit Forum Stats - Mods?

Recommended Posts

So as CB continues to sadly atrophy and posts can now languish on the first page for days, I started to get curious and was wondering about posts....

 

Can the Mods provide us with the stat of what percentage of ALL posts made in the Credit Forum for 2020 were made by the Top 10 posters? I am NOT looking for member names in regards to who the Top 10 posters actually are, just curious what percentage of all posts made in 2020 were made by the Top 10.  My WAG is 80% +/-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to know how to pull this up.   I have forgotten how.  I'm sure when Pam sees this she can give you an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rogue said:

So as CB continues to sadly atrophy and posts can now languish on the first page for days, I started to get curious and was wondering about posts....

 

Can the Mods provide us with the stat of what percentage of ALL posts made in the Credit Forum for 2020 were made by the Top 10 posters? I am NOT looking for member names in regards to who the Top 10 posters actually are, just curious what percentage of all posts made in 2020 were made by the Top 10.  My WAG is 80% +/-

 

I'll give you 75%-85%; I'm taking 65%-75%. 

 

( @MarvBear, pls also let us know whether @hegemony breaks above 10%!  ;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hdporter said:

 

I'll give you 75%-85%; I'm taking 65%-75%. 

 

( @MarvBear, pls also let us know whether @hegemony breaks above 10%!  ;) )

so you're saying I need to post more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Hege and CV passed 60% or higher.  :clapping:
Centex, Hdporter, and Cashnocredit together account for 15%. Just guessing.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MP80 said:

I think Hege and CV passed 60% or higher.  :clapping:
Centex, Hdporter, and Cashnocredit together account for 15%. Just guessing.  :D

Whys my rights bein' readin'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heeded, Marv.  Just didn't want there to be risk of a mis-impression (since hege's siggy links to the same image).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hdporter said:

heeded, Marv.  Just didn't want there to be risk of a mis-impression (since hege's siggy links to the same image).

You are fine.  You had admin approval anyways.  I didn't click on his link because I rarely pay attention to avatars and signature lines particularly.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      179,927
    • Most Online
      2,046

    Newest Member
    MaalyJ
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines