Master 2021 Approvals and CLIs Thread (Post Yours!)

4 hours ago, DebtFreeIn04 said:

Cli Carecredit +5400 to 15k. Soft pull 😁

4 hours ago, DebtFreeIn04 said:

On a roll cli USAA platinum visa + 3000 to 5k , hard pull EX.

2 hours ago, DebtFreeIn04 said:

Well I think this is the last cli for today. 

Small credit union SRPFCU + 1000 to 2000 hard pull EX. Gonna call it a day for CLI'S 👍

You, my friend, are on FIRE.  :yu:

[Hint: turn it WAY up]

2 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Next eligible cli will be new NFCU amex. 91 days since opening will be feb 14th. 3rd statement cut feb 6th. I'm at 47% utilization on it , 35% overall. We'll see.

Note once the new limits hit the reports I'll be just under 30% overall utilization.  

18 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Just a datapoint, my two EX hard pulls resulted in 3 point drop from 716 to 713.  Should be made up pretty soon from what I understand.  

Now have to delay gratification till mid summer when I go for my first Chase and maybe Citi cards. 

Hello y'all.

Haven't been on much since right after my husband died in 2017 & haven't done a tremendous amount of applying for anything new either. Some CLIs (13 current cards/$530,100), & refinanced my 30yr fixed mortgage from an FHA obtained in 2009 (thanks to this board), with Chase in 11/2019 to shorten the term/eliminate PMI/lower the rate (5%x30yr to 3.75%x15yrs).

PSECU combo approved for $30k. They pulled TU, but decision was instant & I've not received any correspondence yet. Currently have an 803 via PSECU & current Barclay TU is 847.

Posted in CP also. I hope you all are doing well:-)

I lost everything around the beginning of 2017 when my good job went away at the beginning of 2016. I had been doing my best to keep up with the minimums, but just couldn't manage all the expenses anymore as the new job kept shedding hours.

Starting to rebuild.

Bought a Jeep Renegade last year in November, and opened a rebuild card with Cap1. Went from a low of 429 FICO (per Discover) to a current 578. Baby steps. Another 4 or 5 months of on-time on the car and CC payments and I'm going to try and refi the Jeep. 

Edited by raduque

Opted to pull the trigger on a pre-approval from Chiti on Diamond Preferred.  No SUB, but with no fee, not a huge deal.  18 months of 0% on purchases or BT's (although the BT option was not at attractive fee nor do I have anything to transfer at the moment).  This was a targeted mailer that claims 9 of 10 receiving it would be approved...

Consistent with the practices in Texas, they were an EQ pull...opening line was thoroughly *meh*, coming in at $16,500.00. 

Not sure what my EQ score is on any model, but the data is consistent with the other two major bureaus that have produced an 850 FICO in multiple months (and 87x of 900 on another FICO model). 

Edited to add that I did just see that there was also a soft pull on EXP. 

Edited by centex

2021 has been a great year so far for me credit wise. Paid off all of my credit cards in February. Thanks Gamestop :). Also broke in to the 800s for the first time ever.

Citi Double cash $14,400 - $19,300 SP

Amex Blue Cash $15,300 - $25,000 SP

Also refinanced 30 year mortgage (27 remaining) @ 4.625% to a 20 year @ 3% with no points. Monthly cost dropped about $100 and will pay it off a lot quicker.

Edited by dac5678
Add credit scores

$5K-$10K CLIs on BOA, Citi, Amex and Chase. Still shopping for my next card...last year was a low travel year (like the rest of the world I suppose). This year will be 6+ personal trips (business trips v zoom = ???).

We dine out a lot. Aside from Amex Centurion, any great suggestions that we may not know of?

4 hours ago, Midwestgardener said:

$5K-$10K CLIs on BOA, Citi, Amex and Chase. Still shopping for my next card...last year was a low travel year (like the rest of the world I suppose). This year will be 6+ personal trips (business trips v zoom = ???).

We dine out a lot. Aside from Amex Centurion, any great suggestions that we may not know of?

Depending on relationship level you can get 3-5.25% back on one of the Bank of America 3/2/1 cards, with Dining selected as the 3% category. 

We have three of these cards in hour household, with Online Shopping, Online Shopping, and Dining paying 5.25% (capped at $2,500/quarter per card).

PayPal Extras Mastercard is 3 points on dining.  I think a point is still worth a penny, but confirm.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:07 PM, cv91915 said:

Depending on relationship level you can get 3-5.25% back on one of the Bank of America 3/2/1 cards, with Dining selected as the 3% category. 

We have three of these cards in hour household, with Online Shopping, Online Shopping, and Dining paying 5.25% (capped at $2,500/quarter per card).

PayPal Extras Mastercard is 3 points on dining.  I think a point is still worth a penny, but confirm.

Awesome. Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Amex EveryDay. No AF. $6000 CL. 10k MR after $1k spend.

I got this card as part of a plan to reduce my Amex annual fees, but still have the ability to earn MR points. I'm closing my Platinum in June, and most likely the Green this fall. I speak more on it, in my ongoing points thread.