Is this legit? debt collector?

So I got a letter from NCC(Nationwide credit corporation) for a balance of $90 but they don't say what the bill is for. It said for County of Fairfax but I have never been to fairfax,VA so I have no idea what late bill I have and I have never been late on any of my bills. Do I ignore it or what do I do? 

8 hours ago, helpmeout said:

So I got a letter from NCC(Nationwide credit corporation) for a balance of $90 but they don't say what the bill is for. It said for County of Fairfax but I have never been to fairfax,VA so I have no idea what late bill I have and I have never been late on any of my bills. Do I ignore it or what do I do? 

Fairfax sits outside of DC.  Looks like NCC collects on outstanding traffic/parking tickets for Fairfax.  Ring a bell in your travels? 

9 hours ago, hdporter said:

Fairfax sits outside of DC.  Looks like NCC collects on outstanding traffic/parking tickets for Fairfax.  Ring a bell in your travels? 

More critically, ever lend a vehicle to someone who might have traveled to the area?

$90 is well within the range for a defaulted parking ticket or a red-light ticket...actually pretty cheap compared to some I have seen.