Jump to content

Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Now or wait?

Recommended Posts

I have been a member but lost my email so this is a new account.


We are looking to buy but wondering if we try to get pre qualified now or wait.  We are in Florida.


These are the mortgage scores 5,4,2


678 EQ

671 EX

714 TU


So 678 mid score....  I just paid 2k or my 7k cc balance and more to come that won't reflect for at least 30 days.


Have a bankruptcy that will be 4 years old on 3/16/2021


Sold a home 3 years ago in February.


1- Do I wait for score to be at least 680 or keep going to 700?


2- Do I wait till March for conventional options vs FHA?


3- Do we wait till February to be 1st home buyer again?  Don't think my income will allow it anyway. Over 85k.  With sign on bonus over 100k.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
    • Most Online

    Newest Member

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
  • Create New...

Important Information