Citi 5% CB promo for Cyber Monday

Interesting ...

I wonder if I would have made out better with $750 of luggage purchased through ABT.com on Nov 4 that I put on our BA Cash Rewards to take advantage of the 3% online purchase cb category reward.

ABT frickin' <DOT> COM!!

The 2 charges posted without being flagged as ONLINE purchases!

I may burn 5 minutes and call BA.  You know they're going to say they simply go by the merchant coding ...

On 11/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, hdporter said:

Interesting ...

I wonder if I would have made out better with $750 of luggage purchased through ABT.com on Nov 4 that I put on our BA Cash Rewards to take advantage of the 3% online purchase cb category reward.

ABT frickin' <DOT> COM!!

The 2 charges posted without being flagged as ONLINE purchases!

I may burn 5 minutes and call BA.  You know they're going to say they simply go by the merchant coding ...

BoA sent me an "extra 4% up to $100 through 12/31/20" (i.e., $2500 spend) offer on this card which makes it at least 7% online, more if you bank with them. Some people only got 1% extra. Check your spam box!

8 hours ago, Occam said:

BoA sent me an "extra 4% up to $100 through 12/31/20" (i.e., $2500 spend) offer on this card which makes it at least 7% online, more if you bank with them. Some people only got 1% extra. Check your spam box!

Unfortunately, came up empty for Bev and myself :(

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    WILLIAM702

Important Information

Guidelines