Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Help me make my wallet look sexier

I've decided to start using ApplePay more just because it is what all the cool kids are using. I feel like my wallet is pretty pedestrian. What can I do to sex this up?

wAkX0cf.jpg

Perhaps I'll add all my cards that can be added? Is the layout only available in this vertical format? TIA

Meh. If someone was impressed by flash and 'sexiness,' then I am not apt to be impressed by them.  Those that matter recognize the sexiness of stability when they see the lack of flash...

1 hour ago, centex said:

Meh. If someone was impressed by flash and 'sexiness,' then I am not apt to be impressed by them.  Those that matter recognize the sexiness of stability when they see the lack of flash...

I had to do something to get people to open the thread. If I had said, "please help make my digital wallet more functional and wholesome" you would have passed the thread right on by on your way to a thread about deleting inquiries!

6 hours ago, hegemony said:

I've decided to start using ApplePay more just because it is what all the cool kids are using. I feel like my wallet is pretty pedestrian. What can I do to sex this up?

wAkX0cf.jpg

Perhaps I'll add all my cards that can be added? Is the layout only available in this vertical format? TIA

You need at least one deer pee card.

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

I wonder if my Fleet Farm loyalty card can be loaded?

4 hours ago, cv91915 said:

I have been trying to figure out what a deer pee card is. Starbucks I guess. Never go into a Starbucks but have bought their ground coffee at grocery stores.

2 hours ago, StarkRaven$ said:

I have been trying to figure out what a deer pee card is. Starbucks I guess. Never go into a Starbucks but have bought their ground coffee at grocery stores.

2 hours ago, hegemony said:

Got it. Deer pee may attract bears too. Wouldn't be smart to get that on you. This summer I went on a 5-mile hike in CO and low and behold, at the start of my hike, there was a big blackest pile of poop on the trail. Fresh too. I'm sure it was black bear. I could still see the town below. I thought, well better to walk along the pedestrian walk near the restaurants below.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:52 PM, hegemony said:

wAkX0cf.jpg

Chase Sapphire? Keep in mind there's a limit -- I think it's 8 cards, but I can't be sure -- and your Apple Card and Apply Pay take up two of the slots. But don't sweat it -- the clerks rarely see the cards in your wallet when you use Apple Pay, especially if you use the default card.

14 hours ago, Burdell said:

Chase Sapphire? Keep in mind there's a limit -- I think it's 8 cards, but I can't be sure -- and your Apple Card and Apply Pay take up two of the slots. But don't sweat it -- the clerks rarely see the cards in your wallet when you use Apple Pay, especially if you use the default card.

I didn't realize there was a limit of 8 (effectively 6). SAD!

I've mostly used my Altitude Reserve with Apple Pay because of the 4.5% back, but I hate the hassle of also handing the cashier the physical card so s/he knows it's made out of metal.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, hegemony said:

wAkX0cf.jpg

My condolences on the $72.63, bro.  Set up a GoFundMe and I'll pitch in.