Post Your Perfect FICO Score Here (Any FICO Model)

This is an open invitation to post images of your "perfect" FICO scores here, as you encounter them. 

A perfect score on any FICO model is welcome (please mention the score model and bureau if not depicted in your image), but for your own good, PLEASE don't post joke skores from places like Kredit Carma.  You'll look like a clown.  🤡

I'm first going to post my pinnacle of FICO 8 achievement... not because it's recent, but because I'm still chasing this dragon.  😛 

sRXcbnz.jpg 

My most recent Equifax FICO 9 from FenPed:

dbyezYD.png 

Most recent Experian FICO 9 from Wells Fargo:

TwRLOAj.png 

It appears that the FICO 9 from Wells Fargo has been at 850 for 11 of the past 13 months.  :lol:  

KY23bSO.png 

Edited by cv91915

In all honesty, my "perfect" score is around 790.  The reason being, I like 0% floating that's invested, using the bank's money to make me money.  I have a phrase "Make your credit be your slave, not the other way around."  Though it's probably getting risque and very non-PC this day and age, it relates to working for free and profiting off someone else's labor, so it's still accurate.  You give me 18 months of free money, I take an 18 month CD, and let it get the 3% (Last I did it rates didn't suck as badly) then pay myself back over time with interest.  Eventually, I'd love to keep just two 0% floats going, but that's the plan!

11 hours ago, Zanshiro said:

In all honesty, my "perfect" score is around 790.  The reason being, I like 0% floating that's invested, using the bank's money to make me money.  I have a phrase "Make your credit be your slave, not the other way around."  Though it's probably getting risque and very non-PC this day and age, it relates to working for free and profiting off someone else's labor, so it's still accurate.  You give me 18 months of free money, I take an 18 month CD, and let it get the 3% (Last I did it rates didn't suck as badly) then pay myself back over time with interest.  Eventually, I'd love to keep just two 0% floats going, but that's the plan!

Watch your FICO 9s.  You could disembowel Marla Blow and they won't flinch.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't believe this has happened since 2017.

Four cards are reporting balances:

$2,914 / $21,100 (13.8%)

$6,121 / $50,000 (12.2%) - ignored due to credit limit?

$  367 / $15,000 (2.4%)

$  929 / $63,400 (1.5%)   - ignored due to credit limit?

Overall utilization is under 1%.

mOiMk60.jpg 

Edited by cv91915

Where can you find your actual credit score. I used the Experian score model when purchasing my car but when the dealership pulled my score (Experian) it was 75 points lower. Now were in the process of buying land, but before I submit the loan application - where could I find my score that is close to my actual score? 

1 hour ago, LohaLonnie said:

Where can you find your actual credit score. I used the Experian score model when purchasing my car but when the dealership pulled my score (Experian) it was 75 points lower. Now were in the process of buying land, but before I submit the loan application - where could I find my score that is close to my actual score? 

There are multiple FICO models for each bureau that are used to measure risks for different types of credit.  The risk factors for someone defaulting on an auto loan vs. a credit card are different.

As such, you don't have an "Experian score," but rather several different flavors of FICO scores derived from the contents of your credit file, and the only one that matters for a given credit transaction is the one the creditor deems most relevant to the type of account they're offering.

You can buy bundles of dozens of scores using various models from myFICO, but the only way to know which one is relevant for a given transaction is to know which bureau(s) and which score model the new creditor is going to use.

So for buying this land, are you using a mortgage?  If so you're looking for mortgage scores, which tend to take an average of your 3 mortgage-related FICO scores.  There are many places, one such is myfico.com to be able to buy scores across the board.  I don't remember off-head if there are places you get free mortgage scores, but it seems like there was one or two on the list...don't remember at this point if that's still the case (or updated) however.

My "Perfect FICO Score" follows ...

Possibly over-sharing, you'll likely agree that it's evident that I carry too much debt to report an 850 credit score under most any circumstance.  In my given circumstances, 819 is very much a perfect credit score.  It tells me that, having leveraged myself modestly aggressively to meet my capital needs, and having applied for new credit with some regularity, I still have plenty of flexibility without risking impairment of my overall credit standing.  In other words, credit is working for me.

vgiwvGj.png

• 4 weeks later...

Barclays tells me three times every time they post an updated FICO. 

Some years ago the Aviator Red was PCd to the Silver, and on a separate occasion the Rewards Mastercard was closed and the limit was moved to whichever Aviator product I had at the time.

JZWyWZE.png 

0jw1gXl.png 

Because of the "software glitches" with a Memberlicious Credit Union when I refi'ed my mortgage, my TU was HP twice in the same day. And with most of the automated algorithms it seems they are count the HPs separately. I'm still "recovering" so I've paid down all revolving to zero and making sure a zero balance reports. I'm also about to PIF a vehicle loan in January and I've done the card usage dance to restart any clocks, so now to get me zero revolving balance reference point and then maybe play around with the $2 trick and see what that does.

Edited by IndyPoolPlayer
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

My Experian FICO 8 has plunged to 840 due to single-card utilization, and the number of cards with balances.

FICO 9 just sits there, grinning.

VM3DHP6.png 

Balances:

7,250 / 24,000 (33%) - Capital One QuirkSliver 

5,025 / 15,500 (32%) - Bank of America Travel Rewards

3,100 / N.P.S.L (-----) - Amex Platinum

400 / 14,000 (  3%) - Amex Blue Cash Preferred

315 / 61,400 (< 1%) - Bank of America Cash Rewards

210 / 31,200 (< 1%) - Chase United Something (AU)

210 / 21,100 (   1%) - Citi Dubble Kash (AU

2 / 25,000 (< 1%) - Wells Fargo Something (AU)

Edited by cv91915
  • 4 weeks later...