Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Finally Broke 700!!

Well, it's been a long road over the last 2 years full of ups and downs, but I finally broke 700 on my FICO!! Granted, it's just EX right now, but EQ isn't far behind. TU is slow updating, but I expect it will be close as well once it's done. 

Next goal is 730. My utilization is good (was 12% when score was updated, but now under 10%), and credit mix is good (6 revolving, 1 auto, 1 mortgage), and no lates on any of my open accounts. Guess I'll just have to wait for my accounts to age, keep my payment history clean, and wait for the two baddies (paid settlements) to fall off in 5 years.

Thanks for all of the great advice you guys have provided me and so many others. I appreciate you!!

Edited by frokey

Congrats! Keep up the good work, and stick with the habits you're learning now as they'll serve you well in the future.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on hitting this milestone.  Even the cat is excited!   

tumblr_nlhf3cMyK61svecmko1_500.gif 

Keep it going!  

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk