Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

I once loved these songs...

1 hour ago, smartlypretty said:

This is a song I sent to my husband while we were apart that made him cry: 

Now this one gets me: 

A very old old song from the early 20th Century was played at my late mother's parents' funerals entitled "Precious Memories". She couldn't sit through that song ever again. It hurt too much. I played my guitar and sang this song at her memorial service.

1 hour ago, StarkRaven$ said:

A very old old song from the early 20th Century was played at my late mother's parents' funerals entitled "Precious Memories". She couldn't sit through that song ever again. It hurt too much. I played my guitar and sang this song at her memorial service.

I love that ❤️ 

For me that song is Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here." It was the last song he sent me, and if I hear it I have to flee wherever it's playing, it just brings me right back to crying and hugging a casket.

1 hour ago, smartlypretty said:

I love that ❤️ 

For me that song is Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here." It was the last song he sent me, and if I hear it I have to flee wherever it's playing, it just brings me right back to crying and hugging a casket.

For me it's "If I Could Read Your Mind Love" by Gordon Lightfoot. That was the first song I learned to play on guitar.

On 9/13/2020 at 4:58 PM, hegemony said:

This is one of my top 5 all favorite songs.  It's just perfect in so many ways.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, hegemony said:

I have a soft spot for Skynyrd, they've been a part of my musical history from the beginning. At least one member of the band lived in my neighborhood and when DH and I were dating, the corner bar by his house was where they practiced during a break (mid 90's).