1 hour ago, TeeSharice said:

so Walmart Prime-

ehhh i dont like the monthly price tag but maybe it will spur a price decrease in Amazon Prime costs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if walmart will have a cyber Friday discount for "plus" I don't see the math working to have prime and plus for me otherwise.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:56 AM, Krish said:

Not impressed, pay fees yearly and then you have to buy $35 to get free shipping.. 

I wouldn't use the service even if it was free. I might shop at Walmart once a year. Amazon doesn't have stores (except a tiny amount of stores with a few items), so there's Amazon Prime. Walmart has stores all over the fricken country. Do you really need your crap delivered?

• 2 months later...

I would never join, and I broke my rule of never shopping at Walmart and now I am regretting it.  For BF, they had Apple AirPod Pros on sale for $169 ($80 off) and at the time no one else was lower than $199 so I ordered from Walmart.  Item was listed in stock when I ordered.  Needless to say they should have arrived today yet they haven't shipped, nor can the useless customer service tell me when they will ship.  They have them available for local pickup and I asked if they can switch the order and I would go pick them up.  No, can't do it.  I asked if I can place a new order for pickup, would they honor the lower price and then I would cancel the original order.  No, can't do that either.

Now I remember why I don't shop with these bottom feeding MFs.

8 hours ago, CTSoxFan said:

I would never join, and I broke my rule of never shopping at Walmart and now I am regretting it.  For BF, they had Apple AirPod Pros on sale for $169 ($80 off) and at the time no one else was lower than $199 so I ordered from Walmart.  Item was listed in stock when I ordered.  Needless to say they should have arrived today yet they haven't shipped, nor can the useless customer service tell me when they will ship.  They have them available for local pickup and I asked if they can switch the order and I would go pick them up.  No, can't do it.  I asked if I can place a new order for pickup, would they honor the lower price and then I would cancel the original order.  No, can't do that either.

Now I remember why I don't shop with these bottom feeding MFs.

To my knowledge, WM is the only "grocery" store near my parents' house that has online ordering/pickup available, and I'd rather not have them weaving through grocery stores...  so last week when I was in town I showed Mom how to place an order for pickup (don't worry, they only buy meat from a butcher or from Costco). 

This morning they arrived precisely at the pickup time they'd reserved two days ago, checked in per the instructions, and it took almost an hour for their groceries to be brought out to their car.

2 hours ago, cv91915 said:

To my knowledge, WM is the only "grocery" store near my parents' house that has online ordering/pickup available, and I'd rather not have them weaving through grocery stores...  so last week when I was in town I showed Mom how to place an order for pickup (don't worry, they only buy meat from a butcher or from Costco). 

This morning they arrived precisely at the pickup time they'd reserved two days ago, checked in per the instructions, and it took almost an hour for their groceries to be brought out to their car.

Taking an hour for your order to make it out to the car is a problem at many Walmart’s. One closet to me however seems to have their shyt together though. 

5 hours ago, TheVig said:

Taking an hour for your order to make it out to the car is a problem at many Walmart’s. One closet to me however seems to have their shyt together though. 

Next order is going to be delivery by Amazon Fresh.

9 hours ago, cv91915 said:

I wasn't aware there was a Wallyworld out in your parents area.

EDIT: Holy crap. Brain fart. Yes I did. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I had a roommate whose mom worked there. Poor thing, his aunt was an astronaut. 🤣

Edited by Bad Doctor Frost
7 hours ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

I wasn't aware there was a Wallyworld out in your parents area.

EDIT: Holy crap. Brain fart. Yes I did. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I had a roommate whose mom worked there. Poor thing, his aunt was an astronaut. 🤣

They aren't anywhere near that one between early October and late April.  

Did your roommate's aunt drink Tang?