Synchrony's Purchase Volume Flushed

“We believe we have an advantageous position as the shift to digital has accelerated—we will continue to prioritize investments to augment our digital assets and capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of our cardholders and partners.”

Yeah, while metastasized closing colossal of accounts adding immense CLD, good luck with that!

On 7/21/2020 at 1:40 PM, MP80 said:

“We believe we have an advantageous position as the shift to digital has accelerated—we will continue to prioritize investments to augment our digital assets and capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of our cardholders and partners.”

Yeah, while metastasized closing colossal of accounts adding immense CLD, good luck with that!

I know losing $65k of credit lines with them during the shut down sure met my rapidly evolving needs.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:02 AM, policebox said:

I know losing $65k of credit lines with them during the shut down sure met my rapidly evolving needs.

They tried that stunt with me and they almost got away with it. ;)

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, TheBattman said:

How does one stop this "stunt"?

I had to sign a NDA so I can't give certain specifics, but in general you need to make it painful for them.  When the kick in the gonads outweighs their advantage in being buttholes, justice prevails.

In my case, they lied about why they shut down my six accounts.  When I CFPB'd them, the EO ho lied again -- twice.  Then a different EO ho lied two more times.  So we sued them.

The idea was to sue them and let them file to demand arbitration and then they pay all the fees.  Arbitration is expensive for them and there are ways to make it even much more expensive.  Instead of demanding arbitration, they wanted to settle.  

Every case is different.  It depends on how and why they took AA against you.  

On 11/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, PotO said:

I had to sign a NDA so I can't give certain specifics, but in general you need to make it painful for them.  When the kick in the gonads outweighs their advantage in being buttholes, justice prevails.

In my case, they lied about why they shut down my six accounts.  When I CFPB'd them, the EO ho lied again -- twice.  Then a different EO ho lied two more times.  So we sued them.

The idea was to sue them and let them file to demand arbitration and then they pay all the fees.  Arbitration is expensive for them and there are ways to make it even much more expensive.  Instead of demanding arbitration, they wanted to settle.  

Every case is different.  It depends on how and why they took AA against you.  

Well played.

I would have at least liked to have gotten the $60 in cashback rewards owed to me from my PayPal Cashback card. Perhaps I'll file a CFPB complaint...

1 hour ago, policebox said:

Well played.

I would have at least liked to have gotten the $60 in cashback rewards owed to me from my PayPal Cashback card. Perhaps I'll file a CFPB complaint...

I may be wrong, but I bet if you filed a lawsuit against them or demanded arbitration they would just pay you the $60 plus your filing fee.  

What would really give me a stiffy is seeing everybody filing against Stinkrony and watch them lose millions of $ just in fees.