Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

NewRez LLC or Shellpoint Mortgage - How do I contact their CEO? Wrong info on my credit report

Hello, does anyone know how I can contact their CEO? I paid my mortgage off in full in March and they are still reporting it as an active mortgage. No one will give me a straight answer when they will report correctly. They also reported a late and I have proof it wasn't late and they cashed the check well within the same month. Anyone have the CEO's contact info for this mortgage company?

NewRez LLC
dba Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
P.O. Box 10826
Greenville , SC 29603-0826
Main Office NMLS ID# 1105391

Welcome to Creditboards!

We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part. It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the top right of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin:  Pam, MarvBear, radi8, LKH & 😇breeze😇

1 hour ago, SeverelyFL said:

Hello, does anyone know how I can contact their CEO? I paid my mortgage off in full in March and they are still reporting it as an active mortgage. No one will give me a straight answer when they will report correctly. They also reported a late and I have proof it wasn't late and they cashed the check well within the same month. Anyone have the CEO's contact info for this mortgage company?

NewRez LLC
dba Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
P.O. Box 10826
Greenville , SC 29603-0826
Main Office NMLS ID# 1105391

welcome to CB!

have you tried a CFPB complaint?

There is a small treasure trove of information through their corporate parent (NRZ).  Lists of directors and other important people...and email addresses for some in that chain if you don't mind a little light reading on the SEC filings.

There are also various State licensing entities that CAN be of assistance for documented issues, but remember that in these strange times of the 'rona, delays that would not be normal in normal times are viewed as a by-product of the 'new normal.' With something just paid off, there are processes they have to go through with offices that may be closed to traffic for the time being but that have to be completed before the file can formally be closed out.