Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

New CSP perks for coronavirus being added 7/1

39 minutes ago, shifter said:

$1500 in streaming services? 

I imagine the only person who can max this is some 400 lb hacker living in his mom's basement. I mean, even if a person spends $1500 in that time period on streaming WHO has that much time, interest, or back strength to sit through enough material to make it worth your while? Other than AMZN prime we have no streaming service and survive.

2 hours ago, hegemony said:

I imagine the only person who can max this is some 400 lb hacker living in his mom's basement. I mean, even if a person spends $1500 in that time period on streaming WHO has that much time, interest, or back strength to sit through enough material to make it worth your while? Other than AMZN prime we have no streaming service and survive.

🙃

The minute I'm back in GA Saturday, I'm gonna be researching just how far ahead you can pay up for streaming ...

4 hours ago, shifter said:

$1500 in streaming services? 

My parents use my accounts and I have Netflix ($15 - $10 for T-Mobile credit), Hulu ($1.99), Prime (does this credit work for Prime? Let's say $10), Sling ($20), Showtime ($10), and Spotify ($10). Actual total, $57. 

Someone could probably easily get to $100 with Disney Plus, full priced Netflix/Hulu, both Sling packages, etc. Maybe they're like the Amex Plat streaming categories, which seemed to work for everything? But on the other hand, these are just points. 

The Instacart perk could be very handy though. I have the DoorDash one but don't use it a lot. 

ETA: There's always debate on Plat vs. CSR on Reddit, but this set of perks doesn't seem to really involve many credits.

Edited by smartlypretty