Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Changing CB Member Name

Does Creditboards allow a member to change their member name? Creditmaze certainly fit me several years ago but I have evolved. 

If not no big deal; just curious.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, hegemony said:

several folks have; send @Pam a PM.

Of course you should be made aware that @hegemonyget to pick your new moniker

I am thinking of changing... what do you suggest?

AngryMonk$ is my first though....

Just send Pam or me a pm and we can handle your request.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, StarkRaven$ said:

Don'ttellkaren@

I thought this was an ad in the middle of my page. LOL!

She's sooo careful. I wondered if she'd throw in the towel and app again after the Citi card.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, hegemony said:

several folks have; send @Pam a PM.

Of course you should be made aware that @hegemonyget to pick your new moniker

Is that right?   :wave:   :D Hahaha...

It's been five years since I came here, but I still don't have a nickname. I initially wanted to create it through the configuration file settings, but then no dice appeared, Kat explained that granting the title of the rank requires the consent of the website owner. Okay, this topic caught the owner’s attention. God bless her for asking me what nickname do I like there, again, I didn’t have any clues or any quick response. I suggest giving any title is beneficial. For example, if you ask me again, I don’t know at all, I’m not suitable for any level position or rank, but “resident” is a word I encounter, and then “troll” is an interesting word. "CB Resident Troll" maybe my favorite title. However, some members have already obtained a ranking like that, so it is best to add some versions to it, such as "CB Resident Troll followed by a Roman numeral. Hahahaha. If awarded the bestow.  :lol:

When I created MP80, I initially omitted the dollar sign from the user name, which should look like this "MP$80". Nevertheless, this has been the case for years, but sometimes I reply to a thread that uses MP$80 for signature just to correct my username. LOL...

12 hours ago, MP80 said:

Is that right?   :wave:   :D Hahaha...

It's been five years since I came here, but I still don't have a nickname. I initially wanted to create it through the configuration file settings, but then no dice appeared, Kat explained that granting the title of the rank requires the consent of the website owner. Okay, this topic caught the owner’s attention. God bless her for asking me what nickname do I like there, again, I didn’t have any clues or any quick response. I suggest giving any title is beneficial. For example, if you ask me again, I don’t know at all, I’m not suitable for any level position or rank, but “resident” is a word I encounter, and then “troll” is an interesting word. "CB Resident Troll" maybe my favorite title. However, some members have already obtained a ranking like that, so it is best to add some versions to it, such as "CB Resident Troll followed by a Roman numeral. Hahahaha. If awarded the bestow.  :lol:

When I created MP80, I initially omitted the dollar sign from the user name, which should look like this "MP$80". Nevertheless, this has been the case for years, but sometimes I reply to a thread that uses MP$80 for signature just to correct my username. LOL...

Congrats, Susan! You now have a title, hehe :D

Oh Wow!  Wow!... Wowzer!  :wave: :D 

Who is so responsible for my urgent needs? Such an amenable! Answerable... Are you Hege? Kat? Or CV? Someone must have reported me to Grand Poobah. :lol:

Golly!  You guys should speed up your promotion to management positions, or at least "ModSquad", seriously! I first want to nominate you guys and gal for one that serves as an inspiration, model, or personal guide, on CreditBoards you're as a facade architecture Roman pedestal, indispensable. :D

Now, let’s take a look at our journeyman ✈️(CV), our newsman 📺(Hege), and our detective 🔑(Kat) who are all proficient in credit card knowledge, all dexterous on credit subject,  and indeed as experts, manifest as a connoisseur, cognoscente of our credit systems, etc...

On the other hand, mom was the site owner I was referring to and God bless her for always being a "Peoples Person", intellectual, articulate, soft-handed, and the first person you would go to on difficult issues, again, God bless her!  :)

Finally. Marv, Pam, and Good Lord! :D :lol: Lol...  Am I that desperate for a title that I scratch-off my face to show CreditBoards members that I am a desperate fool? True? Really? :D Haha... Yeah, that's exactly how it's portraying my stupidity and exposing myself second to "Mr. Mean" as a member for attention as a quick wit person that formulate a retort on the spot and is currently hibernating and soon to be back.

Well, for me, this is a delightful whimsical sense of humor,  :rolleyes: a scallywag, vicissitude, being a caricature on a theatrical scene, big time! :lol: Thank you! To Marv, Pam and CB website owners, management department, ModSquad leader, yeah, I am chatting with you CV, Kat, Hege, Hahahha... This is my honor to CreditBoards. Thanks again!  :clapping: :yahoo: