I need help with 2 random things

The last post in this topic was posted 838 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Greets all.   Long time no chat.

If anyone has any MS Excel expertise, I need help with a formula.    How can I make it so that if you have a cell, and the cell below it is identical, then the info in the lower cell would be deleted.    For instance, if cell A1 said QSM is awesome.   And cell A2 also said QSM is awesome, how could I set  it up where cell A2 would automatically be blanked out?

Also, for any crafty types........some of you may know I have a very old vehicle.  Yep - I still have it, and drive it.   Anyways, the cloth headliner is starting to come undone in several places.  I was hoping to find some sort of glue injector where I could poke through the cloth, squirt some adhesive, and then press the headlner back into place.   Something syringe-like maybe?   I don't want to cut the headliner, since I think that would probably cause further damage.  Just a tiny hole and shoot some glue in there.  Is there such a thing?  

Oh the headliner, I can tell you that I tried one of the can adhesives that came with the WD40 type of straw to get into a crevice.  It did not hold well, but that was as much as a region thing as anything else...Texas is brutal on British headliners.  However, to use something heavier-duty would have leaked through the headliner material and been very visible.  I had a local shop that did three different headliners for me (two on the X-Types and one on the XK8) and all three were less than $400.  All three look like OEM install...

Choose your shop carefully...look for a good upholstery place that does a lot of custom work.  With the reference to an older car, if there are any forums dedicated to the make/model, you can sometimes get a good referral that way or, alternately, know who to stay away from. 

On the headliner, one other thing you could be looking at is dry rot due to age and heat. If so, there's no fixing it. From experience also I can tell you that the injection technique might work but I wouldn't count on it to last long. If it's a small area, you can get away with it for a little while. If it's fist sized or bigger, forget it. Even if you can get it to hold, you'll never get the fabric glued down without wrinkles and creases in it. It's not hard to remove the headliner board and replace the whole fabric if you take your time. I'd just pay a shop and be done with it. 

The last post in this topic was posted 838 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.