Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

TransUnion supervisor

I don't remember if I ever had to deal with them on the phone by calling in...I think I went directly to their General Counsel via fax back in the day.  I don't remember if I pulled the number from SEC filings or whether I culled it from the Bar directory.  However I did it, it was effective...

That being said, all manner of their processing seems to be lagged at the moment...someone who I had pointed to the online process for a removal of an item due to fall off this month but that had not yet dropped still has no reply three days later.  Those use to be done inside of an hour without anything seemingly having gone to the creditor...

Yeah they are really lagging probably short staffed because of the shut down. 

I hung up at 3 hrs and 45 min. 

Now I'm on hold with Experian 😞

7 hours ago, gdtobefree said:

Anyone have any luck getting one on the phone? 

Yesterday I stayed on hold for 31/2 hrs 

So far today 2 hrs and still holding. 

https://www.transunion.com/customer-support/contact-us-consumers

Get help on social
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, our call centers are experiencing SIGNIFICANT wait times. Instead of waiting on the phone, we highly encourage you to get in touch with us through a private message or DM and we'll be happy to help. Our social media support team responds Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM ET.

Links to FB and Twitter support teams are included in the above link.

Lol a rep told me today they did not have supervisors they were all sent home! 

I replied, "so your telling me y'all are running around unsupervised"? "Let the fun begin"! 

They asked why I called and I told them for EE. He said oh I can help you with that. 

You mean to tell me I have been sitting on hold for 3 and 4 hrs a day for 3 days in la la land because there are no supervisors? (I was a bit angry) 

It was worth a shot so I said "ok I want every negative account removed for my troubles" then said "I want a double margarita with a crown chaser".  At least I got him to laugh. Front line CSR can take care of those things too they just don't want to. 

Last 2 are GONE!!! Clear TransUnion report. Sigh now if only EX and EQ would follow. (wishful thinking) 

6 hours ago, gdtobefree said:

Clear TransUnion report.

This really needed to be much larger!!  Nice work!!

Victory+blank.jpg?format=1500w

On 5/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, gdtobefree said:

Anyone have any luck getting one on the phone? 

Yesterday I stayed on hold for 31/2 hrs 

So far today 2 hrs and still holding. 

31/2 = 15.5 hours. You sure were on hold a long time. ;)

5 hours ago, Burgerwars said:

15.5 hours for a clean report isn't a bad hourly rate though...some have seen worse.

12 hours ago, Burgerwars said:

In LA LA LAND at that. They transferred me to space where no one was ever going to answer. 

On 5/9/2020 at 5:01 PM, gdtobefree said:

In LA LA LAND at that. They transferred me to space where no one was ever going to answer. 

They were probably making a game of it and having a laugh at your expense...

"Hey, it's I want a supervisor guy again...lets see how long he'll wait today!  Over under set at 3 hours, who wants to take some of the action."