Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Pawn shops in Las Vegas Valley busy with people needing cash

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Wonder if the line is out the door at Rick Harrison's pawn shop?

that place is less a pawn shop and more a t-shirt shop. They also don't care about selling any of the "high end" art they boast about carrying. I once offered 90% of the asking price on an etching and there was nobody on staff who could make a decision or even a counter offer. I got a call a few days later asking me to come back and I told them to pound sand for wasting my time.

Edited by hegemony

On 3/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, hegemony said:

that place is less a pawn shop and more a t-shirt shop. They also don't care about selling any of the "high end" art they boast about carrying. I once offered 90% of the asking price on an etching and there was nobody on staff who could make a decision or even a counter offer. I got a call a few days later asking me to come back and I told them to pound sand for wasting my time.

Can more or less corroborate about them being a glorified souvenir shop at this point...I was in there at 'opening' several years ago.  My brother wanted a mug for a friend of his.  There was some interesting stuff in the shop, but it IS incredibly small inside and much of the floor space was jammed with the racks for shirts and other schlocky souvenir stuff.  I have not been back through there in close to a decade but would have been surprised if much had changed...