maverick9

Losing hope...........what should I do now? Please help

Your CRO is a paper mill.  I will GUARANTEE you that they are not giving proper attention to their 'clients' if they claim they are 'helping' 140 people per month.  Quite frankly, I would be surprised if they even have any manner of licensure (and there ARE regulations designed specifically to make sure people aren't being ripped off by the paper hangers).

As to time savings, it comes back to what I previously posted, specifically that NOBODY is going to have the same level of interest in YOUR credit as YOU will.  Further, if a matter goes to court, then YOU need to know AND BE ACCOUNTABLE for everything that has been done.

Oh, and your CRO is FOS at the assertion that none of the biggies have ever accepted a PFD...the biggies may not do it often, but is HAS occurred.  But beyond that, I'm done with the thread if you are going to try and play this site against a CRO that does not have your best interest at heart...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, centex said:

Your CRO is a paper mill.  I will GUARANTEE you that they are not giving proper attention to their 'clients' if they claim they are 'helping' 140 people per month.  Quite frankly, I would be surprised if they even have any manner of licensure (and there ARE regulations designed specifically to make sure people aren't being ripped off by the paper hangers).

I see what you mean. I was thinking that if they do 140 people per month, they can't possibly be able to truly service a client properly. 

As to time savings, it comes back to what I previously posted, specifically that NOBODY is going to have the same level of interest in YOUR credit as YOU will.  Further, if a matter goes to court, then YOU need to know AND BE ACCOUNTABLE for everything that has been done.

Yep. You're absolutely right but I've wrestled with this in my own business. My colleagues told me, "If you outsource your business, no your employees won't do as good a job as you would because you care more about the outcome than they will but you'll never own a business then. You'll just own a job. 

This is true. I wanted to outsource my business so it runs like a business. Meaning without me. Hence this is what I tried doing with credit repair but obviously this is not the case. 

Oh, and your CRO is FOS at the assertion that none of the biggies have ever accepted a PFD...the biggies may not do it often, but is HAS occurred.  But beyond that, I'm done with the thread if you are going to try and play this site against a CRO that does not have your best interest at heart...

@centex Please accept my apology if you thought I was trying to play this site against the CRO. I would never do that. I'm innocently and sincerely trying to get to the bottom of this and find the truth between everyone. I can't believe the conflicting info I've been receiving. Through this experience, I have learned that the CRO is FOS as you stated and CB has proven itself to be true. So I applaud and appreciate you all. So thank you so much. I'm grateful for you help and please I do need your help moving forward so I hope you will continue to help @centex

Edited by maverick9

5 hours ago, maverick9 said:

I help an average of 140 people per month .  How many people have they helped"

8 hours per day X 22 working days per month = 176 hours. Divide that by 140 people = 1.26 hours per month per person. Factor a more realistic 6.5 hours per day of actual productivity and you’re at one hour per person per month. For something as important as your credit?

CB is free and has helped many thousands of people. Not doubting some CROs can actually help a little but I’ll take free, better results, put in the work and learn over paying someone for an average of an hour’s work once a month any day.

NO ONE has a vested interest in repairing your credit but you.

37 minutes ago, kaylee34 said:

8 hours per day X 22 working days per month = 176 hours. Divide that by 140 people = 1.26 hours per month per person. Factor a more realistic 6.5 hours per day of actual productivity and you’re at one hour per person per month. For something as important as your credit?

CB is free and has helped many thousands of people. Not doubting some CROs can actually help a little but I’ll take free, better results, put in the work and learn over paying someone for an average of an hour’s work once a month any day.

NO ONE has a vested interest in repairing your credit but you.

@kaylee34 You're right and that's why I fired him, requested the refund which he kindly is doing, and will now go all in with CB. I am excited and truly appreciate you all helping in advance. I will not be able to do it without you all. As I learn, I want to contribute back with my results to further help the community as it will have contributed to me. Can't thank you all enough. 

Posted (edited)

Just ordered all 3 of my credit reports. They were all free. Seen how in the post that @hegemony provided that some people were charged $8-10. I guess it changed?

Seen I should order from all 4 bureaus. What is the 4th one outside or Equifax, Transunion, and Experian? Necessary?

What else can I do while I wait on the reports?

Edited by maverick9
more questions

1 hour ago, maverick9 said:

Just ordered all 3 of my credit reports. They were all free. Seen how in the post that @hegemony provided that some people were charged $8-10. I guess it changed?

Seen I should order from all 4 bureaus. What is the 4th one outside or Equifax, Transunion, and Experian? Necessary?

What else can I do while I wait on the reports?

Innovis Data Solutions, order here ===> https://www.innovis.com/personal/creditReport

39 minutes ago, maverick9 said:

Thanks @hegemony!! This one is necessary?

Also, anything else I can do while waiting for these?

If you are serious about trying to fix your credit, why would you ignore a bureau that has been gaining in popularity, at least from a reporting standpoint.  Innovis may not be flashy, but they DO hold a fair amount of data and ARE involved in the mortgage side of things.  It would, therefore, make no sense to ignore the fourth major bureau...

42 minutes ago, centex said:

If you are serious about trying to fix your credit, why would you ignore a bureau that has been gaining in popularity, at least from a reporting standpoint.  Innovis may not be flashy, but they DO hold a fair amount of data and ARE involved in the mortgage side of things.  It would, therefore, make no sense to ignore the fourth major bureau...

Never intended to ignore, hence why I asked about it and it's importance and just ordered it. :)

I had no idea how important it was nor it's popularity. 

Thanks for your input @centex!! Truly appreciate you!

Going through some of the threads now and seen that when starting on this journey, I should do this:

Sign up for one of the credit monitoring services. Several allow for a free trial. Please pay attention to how many "new" reports can be pulled when you join. Some allow a new report daily, others only 4X per year. You can always ask for opinions in the credit forum before comitting yourself to a membership.

Is this still advised? If so, who should I obtain this from?

1 hour ago, maverick9 said:

Thanks @hegemony!! This one is necessary?

Also, anything else I can do while waiting for these?

IDS is part of the e-oscar network and it is an easy CRA to obtain deletions with. While I would not prioritize IDS, there is no reason to NOT tackle it now,.

42 minutes ago, hegemony said:

IDS is part of the e-oscar network and it is an easy CRA to obtain deletions with. While I would not prioritize IDS, there is no reason to NOT tackle it now,.

Thanks @hegemony!