19 hours ago, hegemony said:

Does she own a cheese factory?

One in front - Hoarding water

One in the middle - Hoarding milk

One in the back - Hoarding Olay Regenerist and facial cream

Priorities.

Edited by IndyPoolPlayer

Posted (edited)

No that's her regular, weekly milk run for the 50 people, hot bunking in an apartment only meant to house 4 people. 

Edited by TheVig

This is not a stock photo. These are idiots at Magic Kingdom tonight... and who will be infecting you and your doctors, nurses, etc. tomorrow.

o4pBHFz.jpg

On 3/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, kaylee34 said:

Actually probably not a bad idea. I had to stop by the store last night on my way home and there was not a bit of TP on the shelves. Cashier said it’s sold out everywhere. Glad I hit up Costco last week. Crazy. 

My local stores, including several area Costcos, have all sold out of toilet paper multiple times.  The minute they re-stock, there's another run and the shelves are bare once again.

5 hours ago, hegemony said:

The TN AG's office raided his storage unit today and seized all of his product he was hoarding.  It took them three (3) trips with their trucks to transport all the goods to another storage site, from whence it will be distributed to local hospitals and doctors offices.

For those who want bleach and cannot find it in the conventional avenues, keep in mind that liquid shock for pools IS bleach.  Often it will be 10% instead of 8.25% (or less) but bleach is bleach. 

20 hours ago, hegemony said:

This is not a stock photo. These are idiots at Magic Kingdom tonight... and who will be infecting you and your doctors, nurses, etc. tomorrow.

o4pBHFz.jpg

Abigail Disney's take on this scene:  

emergency C-level, EVP-level meeting of 30 people for 4 hours in a small room to make a decision on whether to shutter offices and have people telecommute.

only decision made was that having the meeting was a bad idea. One EVP insists people working from home should get paid less. 😕

second emergency meeting scheduled for today. I wonder how many of the 30 got infected yesterday. Perhaps there will be some executive openings in a few months.

and here I thought leadership at my public employer was indecisive and stupid.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, hegemony said:

o4pBHFz.jpg

That place has always been an attractive nuisance.

Our Governor has put the entire state of California under a "shelter in place" order yesterday and looks like New York is following suit. At least here in the Bay Area, people seem to be complying voluntarily, but if this extends past April 7th with no end in sight, or some encouraging news soon, I don't know how long this can go on, that is, people voluntarily complying. Law Enforcement is not enforcing the ordinance yet......

On 3/19/2020 at 1:15 PM, hegemony said:

Never mind the source of this opinion piece, I'm finding it rather ballsy of an airline executive to go on programs such as CNBC just before going to Washington and claim they stopped doing stock buybacks, and when pressed to say when, the answer is something along lines of "last week".