1. hegemony

hegemony

• Similar Content

• By CandiedCredit
      I sent a validation letter to a CA, and I gave a copy of my ID and copy of my social. Rookie mistake  I know  
      My question is how bad of a mistake was this? What can I expect as an outcome? I hope I this doesnt bite me in the butt. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By CandiedCredit
      Hi everyone, I am a bit confused about a letter I have received from Wells Fargo. It is an old auto loan that was charged off in 2018 (repo).  I have only removed addresses and frozen lexisnexis,innovis, etc at this point. I received a letter from WF stating that due to the age of my account they are cancelling the balance, and will no longer attempt to collect. This seems strange to me that they would voluntarily cancel a debt before I've disputed anything. What should I do if anything regarding this letter. I'm hoping the credit Gods are just dropping a blessing down on me  
    • By Abaliyah1
      Hello ,
      I am in debt about 80k i was offered a debt relief program but iam skepitcal...
      Can i call and negotiate myself the small debt then the big ones ??
      Please help 
    • By NewlySeperate
      I’m newly separated and I’m trying to re-establish my credit and financial independence.  There are 4 collections on my credit report that my husband was responsible for when we were together in 2020.  We both had extensive blood work done by a lab of which he was paying. We separated and he has not been paying so it went to collections and showed up on my report. 

I just disputed them online a few days ago and am waiting to see if they are removed. It has my name and not his. Is it even conceivable they will be deleted?  My score is in the 500 range right now. I don’t have much credit but want to repair and build.
    • By c0moneyman
      Wassup y’all, I went through a rough patch in my life when I was 18 and overcharged the freak out of a kohls charge card and it went into collections. I paid it off and now i’m thinking🤔, how can i get that removed off my report since i paid it off. I know i should’ve tried to write a letter to them saying if i pay it off they’ll knock it off my credit but i wasn’t thinking back then. Is it to late to contact them and ask to get it removed if possible? Im not tryna wait 7 years i’m trying to get a house next year y’all.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DJUANCLAY

Important Information

Guidelines