Creidt Reporting Software...

I own a medium to large sized information technology business and we finance a significant amount of our customers and clients. We currently have over 5000 customers and it is growing everyday.

A majority of them have asked us if we can report their credit accounts to the 4 national credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax, Trans Union and Innovis.

I am seeking a low cost software product that I can be able to report all of our customers and clients accounts to the credit bureaus on a monthly basis.

Any ideas of suggestions would be more than appreciated. Thank you again.

• Admin

Welcome to Creditboards!

We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part. It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the top right of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, :angel:breeze:angel: & MarvBear

• Admin

How do I report good credit to credit bureaus?
Companies reporting good credit (positive tradelines) or bad debt (negative tradelines) to the credit bureaus, must first establish a Data Furnishers or Service Agreement with each credit bureau (Equifax, Experian, Innovis, TransUnion) to which you will be reporting.

How do you currently determine creditworthiness?
  • 1 year later...
On 2/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, BigRayFromNC said:

I own a medium to large sized information technology business and we finance a significant amount of our customers and clients. We currently have over 5000 customers and it is growing everyday.

A majority of them have asked us if we can report their credit accounts to the 4 national credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax, Trans Union and Innovis.

I am seeking a low cost software product that I can be able to report all of our customers and clients accounts to the credit bureaus on a monthly basis.

Any ideas of suggestions would be more than appreciated. Thank you again.

Please let me know if you find a cost effective software, as I'm looking for the same for my business.