Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Great Business Scores across the board, but still getting denied!?!?

Hello,

I am seeking some help on understanding the reason as to why I keep getting denied credit for my business. I’m wondering if maybe I. Filling out the application wrong or something.

Here is some info on my business, and business credit. 

An established business

over $75,000,000 a year in revenue

D n B score is

89 Paydex Score

92 delinquency predictor percentile

90 financial stress 

2 supplier evaluation risk rating

low business risk overall

highest past due $0 

highest owing is $75,000

46 yrs trade experience 

$200,000 largest high credit

an average of $33,236 credit

Experian Scores is an A  

Transunion a B

Equifax an A

I still can not open an Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Best Buy account. Does anyone know why that maybe? Any insite will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Wina

Welcome to Creditboards!

We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part. It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the top right of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, :angel:breeze:angel: & MarvBear

On 1/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, Wina said:

Hello,

I am seeking some help on understanding the reason as to why I keep getting denied credit for my business. I’m wondering if maybe I. Filling out the application wrong or something.

Here is some info on my business, and business credit. 

An established business

over $75,000,000 a year in revenue

D n B score is

89 Paydex Score

92 delinquency predictor percentile

90 financial stress 

2 supplier evaluation risk rating

low business risk overall

highest past due $0 

highest owing is $75,000

46 yrs trade experience 

$200,000 largest high credit

an average of $33,236 credit

Experian Scores is an A  

Transunion a B

Equifax an A

I still can not open an Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Best Buy account. Does anyone know why that maybe? Any insite will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Are you providing a personal guarantee for these?  If so, how do your personal credit reports look?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nice8125612
      So when i was a teenager i went to open a bank account with my father at BOA (highly regretted it ever since) with a security deposit of $500. I had a bad payment status for 30-59 days and the account was closed by the credit grantor but only after i payed off the balance (they allowed me to pay off the balance by saying i had to make payment to use the card again and after i did they said i had to call a service representative) . I should have been more responsible on checking my balance since it was below $500 and thinking back now i was told that even though i payed off the due amount i would not be getting my deposit back, so me being a irresponsible teenager i just wanted to hide this fact from my parents. Moneys tight right now for my family so i was wondering if there was anyway to recover this $500. Is there any steps i should take to gather information regarding this ie the credit card terms and service before i try to dispute the fact? Would i be able to remove this remark from my credit score? I know this is a long shot but any information would help. Its been 4 years since then and the account was open for around 7 months. The year was opened on july of 2016 and closed feb 2017. Has anyone else had any experience with something similar? 
    • By StarkRaven$
      https://www.marketplace.org/2020/06/30/netflix-to-deposit-100-million-in-black-owned-banks/
    • By KKP
      Does accepting a settlement offer on a closed credit card account help or hurt you in the long run. Account closed with Best Buy in December and now receiving settlement offers from CRA. Should you go for it? What about requesting a pay for delete along with it? 
    • By Speedbird747
      After years of steadily increasing credit scores across all three bureaus, I was hit with a surprise this past week when I went to review my weekly Credit Wise report (which, I believe, is supplied by Transunion). 

Notwithstanding 10+ years of on-time payments, a credit utilization of below 23%, and some rather aggressive payments toward my accounts in recent months, my trend toward the low/mid 700s was abruptly derailed with a 55 point drop.

The only adverse indicators aren’t new, and include 4 inquiries (over 8 months+ old), and a 12 year average account age. Not a single missed or late payment. 

Any idea what gives?

I’ll add that I have federalized student loan debt that is in administrative forbearance under the CARES Act. On my credit report for Transunion, there is no “current” report for the relevant months for those loans (they are blank—no 30/60, or otherwise overtly derogatory notation. Moreover, I was of the impression that this forbearance would not have adverse consequences on credit. 

Am I missing anything? I have used my annual free credit reports for all bureaus a few months ago. Is it worth buying one ad hoc from Experian or Equifax? 

I’m...flummoxed. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By laina1978
      Hey trying to help my boyfriend build his business and I am having a hard time with tier 1-net 30. 

So far he had Uline 
      but Quill didnt have an option 

He did newegg  and cleanitsupply.
      He tired to do Supplyworks but that didnt give an option. 

If anyone can send updates list please with success we want at least 5 tier 1 Net 30;s. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ccchrisss1
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines