Non Prime Auto Financing News.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MarvBear
      https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/used-cars-make-their-biggest-price-jump-in-a-half-century/ar-BB18WLrw?ocid=msedgdhp
    • By cten07
      Anyone ever deal with these 2? Have a pending deal and saw dealer sent out to these two? Obviously sub prime but how bad. Dealer also sent out to Ally but not GM Financial which surprised me. 
    • By MarvBear
      https://www.autodealertodaymagazine.com/358021/mazda-turns-to-toyota-for-captive-financing?utm_source=email&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_campaign=20190902-NL-ADT-Enews-BOBCD190827012&omdt=NL-ADT-Enews&omid=1000693576

No Paywall.

WASHINGTON — Toyota Motor Credit Corp. will replace Mazda Capital Services as the captive consumer loan and lease financing company for U.S. Mazda dealers, according to a report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission Wednesday.
    • By rileysoldier407
      Good afternoon all,

I was hoping for some advice in regards to the most beneficial way to go about this.  I am offered a personal loan by AMEX with a 8% APR interest rate.  I currently have two other personal loans with a much higher interest rates which would be paid off by October of this year if I leave it as it is, or pay them off early through my tax refund.  I am looking at purchasing a new vehicle in May of this year and my utilization on my CC is right around 35%, if I take the AMEX loan, or my tax refund it would bump my UTI. to around 22% and would also actually help my DTI which is at 28% right now.  I know that Amex wont HP for the loan, so I would not add a Inquiry to my report ( I have 3 in the last 24 months across all three CRs). I am just wondering, curious how much it would negatively affect me with adding a new account/ lover my average age account that sits at 6yrs and 5months right now? I would think paying off two loans, bringing down my CC debt will give me a boost of my FICO score, right now around 710-720 across all three CRs auto enhanced.  Really just worried that seeking new credit four months before applying for a auto loan is a bad thing to do ? 

Really would appreciate all input

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Planet9

Important Information

Guidelines