25-Year Installment Loan Hack -- and Our New $2.80/Month Mortgage Payment

cv91915

16 hours ago, scrapbkn said:

I didn't know I could lease my cats. Here I've been paying outright for the little furballs.

A cat would make for a very expensive lease, as they have zero residual value and no one wants them back.

(purr)

😺

Edited by cv91915

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Looks like the rate isn't going to adjust this year. 

I've heard about the dangers of adjustable rate mortgages, and I was concerned that we may be in for an ugly payment surprise.

bPnjOyW.jpg 

Whew! You may not be out of the woods. Interest rates are predicted to rise in the coming years. I suggest checking out the cat food section at your local supermarket. Do some taste testing to see what you and your family like the best. You'll then be prepared for when you need to adjust your food budget. ;)

On 6/17/2021 at 8:29 AM, cv91915 said:

Looks like the rate isn't going to adjust this year. 

I've heard about the dangers of adjustable rate mortgages, and I was concerned that we may be in for an ugly payment surprise.

bPnjOyW.jpg 

I think you should contact one of the outfits like ProPooplica and get them to do an article on your lender who takes almost sixty percent of your monthly payment for interest.  The details don't matter...not relevant...they will help to focus on the outrage over such a situation.