Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Master 2020 Approvals and CLIs Thread

On 8/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, DPB said:

Wells Fargo Business Platinum - $10,000

$500 SUB for $5K spend in first 3 months.

DO you have a Biz checking.

Did they pull EQ or EX.

Also what was you credit score.

Thanks

5 hours ago, althes said:

DO you have a Biz checking.

Did they pull EQ or EX.

Also what was you credit score.

Thanks

Yes. WF is my primary bank. I have personal accounts, and accounts for both of my businesses there. 
Pulled EX. Fico 08 is 763.

Citi Double Cash.  I finally got around to applying and got instant approval for a $5800 CL.  It seems like an odd, anemic number as my score per Citi (equifax?) is 841, but that will more than serve the purpose.   The "approved" message popped up literally instantly as soon as I clicked submit, making me think they don't do a hard pull if you already have another card with them.  Is that how it works? 

On 5/30/2020 at 7:43 AM, TheVig said:

...DW wife of owner looks at her DH and the rest of us, and says, you idiots would app a Greyhound CC if it existed...

LOL, now THAT is credit sluttiness!  Greyhound card rofl

1 hour ago, muso said:

LOL, now THAT is credit sluttiness!  Greyhound card rofl

Imagine whipping out the gem at Macy's...LOL!!!  Heehaw and it's only 32% interest. 

Got a 2.5k LOC from my local cu.

Had to provide POI.

They don't care about accounts or inqs.

I will slowly work with them, add savings and also every year I will ask for a credit limit increase.

I honestly do like them.

Over the weekend I inadvertently printed a receipt at an AA self-service machine, and encountered the worst SUB I've ever seen on an airline card.

Any takers?  Call the phone number at the end of the offer and post your approvals in this thread!

oG4yJ1b.png 

On 7/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, Big Bear said:

Been treading lightly given the current climate...but the top page Citi thread got me to re-check.

CLIs on both accounts for $2k each.

Citi +10 K CLI

Used it for home improvements. Card usage up to 45K. Total across all cards at 60K. 

gulp!

Actually, had planned to use the card vs cash. Will have all of it paid before next cycle. 

It will be interesting to see if Citi or anyone else says or responds in any way. I am ready for score to drop. Question is by how much. I will report

20 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Another microscopic step up.

This card started at $750 in May of 2010.  

VGZ8ieG.png 

Congratulations! On another note, unless they are running a hard check (unlikely since they already do soft checks every month) or charge for a CLI, why do they ask if you want to accept it? Why would anyone turn it down?

1 hour ago, CreditCurious20 said:

Congratulations! On another note, unless they are running a hard check (unlikely since they already do soft checks every month) or charge for a CLI, why do they ask if you want to accept it? Why would anyone turn it down?

Interceding for cv, some cards will only extend a CLI every 6 mo.  If you decide that you want to speak with an underwriter to curry a greater increase, then you'd decline a CLI offer more meager than what you'd like.

4 hours ago, CreditCurious20 said:

There are people out there who get anxiety when they think they have too much credit.  The message just doesn't pair well with a CLI this small.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:04 AM, cv91915 said:

Another microscopic step up.

This card started at $750 in May of 2010.  

VGZ8ieG.png 

Something is better than nothing...who is the creditor?

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

Look behind the balloon.  :)

I had 2 CRAPS ones, both stuck at initial limits for years and years.

Sony visa moved to Comenity, and they are little better.

After seeing your post, I tried CLI on Sony and is nice to get 3K increase, too bad I dont have any use for this card.

ETA: I still cant figure out how to link an image

Edited by Krish

1 hour ago, Krish said:

ETA: I still cant figure out how to link an image

Upload the image to a photo hosting site like Imgur, and then paste the Imgur link to the photo into your CB post.