Sign in to follow this  
nverlast1

mortgage scores?

Well I finally pulled my fico scores and Im satisfied with the progress thanks to everyone help. Question is now how do I see my mortgage scores. I paid for experian to get fico thinking I would get all three mortgage scores but it only gave me Experian's score. If I buy my fico will it show all three mortgage scores?

EXP 541 to 669

TRANS 520 to 636

EQUI 520 to 655

9 hours ago, nverlast1 said:

I did but I only have one 

The pricing and descriptions are currently on their front page.  You need Advanced or Premier to get all three.

If you bought one of these but couldn't get one or more of the bureaus, contact myFICO for assistance to get the other two.

xNnTOBr.png

Note:

Reading the original post, I'm not sure how the conclusion was arrived at that the score was sourced from myFICO.com

For economy's sake, I would recommend the one-time score products at myFICO ... not the subscriptions.

Finally, while dated, the myFICO discount code thread still has some codes which will secure a 20% discount off the list price.