Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Kat58

Deputy Aviation Commissioner George Coleman Charged With Falsely Disputing Credit Card Purchases

Recommended Posts


Just another episode of "stupid criminals doing stupid criminal stuff."

 

That it is Cook County does not surprise me...one of the hubs of corruption when it comes to agency officials doing incredibly stupid things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, centex said:

Just another episode of "stupid criminals doing stupid criminal stuff."

 

That it is Cook Crook County does not surprise me...one of the hubs of corruption when it comes to agency officials doing incredibly stupid things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Thatsalotta booze!!

Maybe not. Costco has a range of various bottles with prices tabs over 1k.  Last time I was there they had a 50 y/o Scotch for $29,998.

 

That's over $1,000 a shot. I'll pass.

 

Binney's has even more expensive stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Thatsalotta booze!!

Chiming in with cashnocredit ..;.

 

We just received a wine order for the holidays (2 btl champagne, 9 btl wine) that tallied to $535.  Some exceptional stuff at roughly a 30% discount vs our local discounter, Total Wine.

 

At any rate, I can see how 2 cases of moderately premium stuff might easily run $1200+.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF was this guy thinking?  What Neanderthal initiates a scam for a mere $145?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Thatsalotta booze!!

Sounds like one of those drive-thru beverage barns...and if so, yeah, it would take a big bin of ice to hold all that crap LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, centex said:

Sounds like one of those drive-thru beverage barns...and if so, yeah, it would take a big bin of ice to hold all that crap LOL!

No. Illinois doesn't allow drive through liquor stores AFAIK.

 

Binny's Beverage Depot is one of the largest liquor store chains in northeast Illinois and feature large stores, they are literally the size of a small Best Buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, cashnocredit said:

Maybe not. Costco has a range of various bottles with prices tabs over 1k.  Last time I was there they had a 50 y/o Scotch for $29,998.

 

That's over $1,000 a shot. I'll pass.

 

Binney's has even more expensive stuff.

Recently, there some senior officials have demand Whiskey or Wine that costs $1 million or more before being able to participate in an invitation dinner by a wealthy businessman in Hong Kong. The news was like a shock-wave that engulf street knowledge and scatter across through the media. An absolute corruption to the bone, such arrogance needs to be emasculated and condemned.


Haha. Cognac is my favorite. Remy Martin Louis 13 is perfect for my celebrations, or if I need it often, as Hennessy XO would do. Direct Scotch is not good for straight shots, but adding half an ounce of Amaretto to Scotch after a meal is great, but my favorite is Grand Manier, an orange extract, concentrated like Triple Sec in a Margarita drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MP80 said:

Recently, there some senior officials have demand Whiskey or Wine that costs $1 million or more before being able to participate in an invitation dinner by a wealthy businessman in Hong Kong. The news was like a shock-wave that engulf street knowledge and scatter across through the media. An absolute corruption to the bone, such arrogance needs to be emasculated and condemned.


Haha. Cognac is my favorite. Remy Martin Louis 13 is perfect for my celebrations, or if I need it often, as Hennessy XO would do. Direct Scotch is not good for straight shots, but adding half an ounce of Amaretto to Scotch after a meal is great, but my favorite is Grand Manier, an orange extract, concentrated like Triple Sec in a Margarita drink.

Wife's fav is also a Marg. w Grand Marnier. I enjoy it too but my fav. is a shot of straight Scotch. Highland Park 18 on special occasions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the goods news is that the perp can make prison-hooch and still get that buzz.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  




About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines