nverlast1

Ask wells fargo to delete from my report?

I had a wells fargo credit card I opened on March 2016 for $500. The account was closed on Sept 2018. between that time I had 2- 30 day lates,1-60 day late and 6- 90+ day lates starting from July 2018 to March 2019 . I did a reage in Jan 2019 to get the card back current. I paid the balance of October 2019. My question is this. I have tried goodwill letters to get the lates removed with no success. Should I ask wells to delete the account from my credit? Would it help my score if they did?

This wouldn't have been a Rule 5000 reaging since the account was already closed.  Thus I am confused about the claim of a reaging, since they would have modified the reporting after receiving the equivalent of three months of payments. 

Would you please provide some more specific detail about what actually was entered into in the way of the Agreement between the parties and what documents you might have received by snail mail or email or fax...

Also, since you have previously sent letters, what specifically was included in them.  You may have cemented this in place to the point nothing but time will remedy the reporting...