Carlg1964

A better way...

Should we not logically first repair and restore the job market after 20+ years of job outsourcing that has ruined and destroyed millions of American lives and careers, then turn our attention to debt collection and repairing credit scores!?

How does it make any good sense whatsoever to expect any American who is living far below the poverty line to be able to do anything with a bad credit score or even put repairing a bad credit score before getting good strong American jobs out there!?

If we put 1/10th of the energy, time and money that we put into all these credit score adds and debt collection agencies into restoring the job market and connecting Americans with the jobs badly needed, most of the debt problem would go away!  So why are we not doing so!?  I'm talking simple logical good sense here!  Final thought:  The credit score is a half truth that never tells the whole story faithfully and true and should be abolished!  I would like to see at the beginning of every credit score commercial a segment that details a way for unemployed and/or extremely under-employed Americans to be able to re-connect with the jobs they so badly need and also contacts and programs that will help Americans re-tool their skill set and... GET THEM BACK ONTO A CAREER PATH TO BUILD A GOOD STRONG AMERICAN LIFE ON A GOOD STRONG AMERICAN CAREER!

Edited by Carlg1964
Finish the thought... To be more thorough...

I’m guessing that your credit is somewhat less than good and thus the ranting.

5 hours ago, LKH said:

I’m guessing that your credit is somewhat less than good and thus the ranting.

OP is just trying to start political debates. 

unemployment is at 50 year lows. nothing wrong with the jerb market

8 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

If we put 1/10th of the energy, time and money that we put into all these credit score adds and debt collection agencies into restoring the job market and connecting Americans with the jobs badly needed, most of the debt problem would go away!  

Not sure who you mean by "we" but I personally have done this this! I've been putting precisely zero time, zero energy, and $0.00 into credit score ads and debt collection agencies for my entire life. I've always put at least 1/10th that much into restoring the job market and I'm pretty sure the majority of Americans, indeed the great majority of the entire world's population, can say the same.

Surely by now there would be no debt left on this planet if your idea worked!?

I guess "a better way" means changing the font and color to go on the same rant in a different sub-forum...

Wish OP would use their alleged education and READ what is and is not permissible at CB...

My post has absolutely nothing to do with politics.  Where did you get that from!?  As for the red color and font size, it just copied over that way, nothing was meant by it.  Sometimes I do use a larger size font simply because its easier to see with less eye strain.  Some post I read are more like an eye exam than an online post.  I literally get headaches trying to read the tiny font size.  I think it would be better if in general people would use at least a 16 to 18 point size font.  As to the context of my message, first...

Don't you agree that job creation is far more important than credit scores?

Second....

I here a lot about jobs coming in but I have friends who live in different states all around the country and they are telling me that there is no work where they live.  Now, I'm a proof is in the pudding kinda guy and there is no pudding in a lot of American's bowls so.. any input?

Question... in comparison, how many adds do you see online, TV or any source that help direct Americans to jobs / Career building jobs to the numerous credit score adds and commercials?  I have seen none.  Normally I never watch TV, however, I have been watching TV commercials for the past three months and I have seen dozens of credit score adds appearing every single day and yet not one add that would help unemployed are under-employed Americans connect with jobs and career building jobs they badly need.  Why!?

Our priority as a Nation should be to get unemployed and under-employed Americans into good strong jobs first,.. right!?  Most of the debt problems in America are directly related to both the unemployment and under-employment crisis in America,... right!?

So again, I ask, why is so much effort, money, time and other resources are being put into repairing bad credit scores and almost nothing into repairing a crippled job market in America!?... any thoughts on this!?

most of the TV ads I see suggest Americans need adult diapers, take 14 prescription drugs, and need to shop around for car insurance.

27 minutes ago, Carlg1964 said:

Most of the debt problems in America are directly related to

artificial colors and flavors.

Does this kind of trolling work on other forums, or are you just getting started and decided to start with us?

PS... nothing I am communicating is a rant.  I am simply asking questions.  Americans must always be asking the right questions to find the right answers they need.  Any people of any Nation, who stop asking questions, who stop looking for the right answers are doomed to be enslaved by those who do.  Do you want to be a slave!?  Life, liberty, Freedom and Justice are not given,.. they are earned by those who have courage enough ask the hard questions,.. to seek out the right answers,.. to always communicate one with the other to strengthen the ways that better resolve a people and a nation to Life, Liberty, Freedom and Justice for all!... Right!?

My words are never to rant, for ranting is a waist of life energy and time.  Everything I write and say is to enlighten, to give hope to inform and to challenge greater levels of thought and reasoning.   I have always believed in doing so, we make one another better, stronger and united, we make America,... greater!

1 hour ago, hegemony said:

most of the TV ads I see suggest Americans need adult diapers, take 14 prescription drugs, and need to shop around for car insurance.

Don't forget about the efforts to persuade people to play litigation lotto...

Oh wait, that sort of stuff creates jobs for support staff and the court clerks.

2 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

I think it would be better if in general people would use at least a 16 to 18 point size font.    

Have you seen an optometrist?

Agreed.  So many Americans have been dumbed-down and lost the power to think and reason well.  It is so sad.  I often wonder if our nation's founders ever saw in their imagination, a time when so many Americans would be so badly disarmed of their ability to question any and all establishment?  It is as though Americans have been purposely divided into segments more easily cut off from their fellow countrymen.  I fear censorship and political correctness are running ram-pit in America right now.  We all know what holds Life and Liberty for each and every American life and for our nation as a whole, still, many will get caught up in meaningless distractions.  I try so hard to re-direct my fellow Americans back to the greater call to such higher ideas as these.  Final thought:  Perhaps to make America great again we must first make America right again for all her people, and then, as a witness of Life and Liberty, to all the peoples of the world.  Just a thought.

Perhaps you should use proper grammar if you are going to lecture people. 
Also, are you a Russian troll? I feel like you’re a Russian troll. 

15 minutes ago, DPB said:

Perhaps you should use proper grammar if you are going to lecture people. 
Also, are you a Russian troll? I feel like you’re a Russian troll. 

Nyet!

24 minutes ago, Occam said:

Have you seen an optometrist?

Yes I have, but that has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying in that larger text would reduce eye strain for everyone, good or bad eyesight,... RIGHT!?

24 minutes ago, hegemony said:

What is a Russian Troll?  I am an American expressing his thoughts, not lecturing.  This is not a classroom, this is a forum for sharing one's thoughts with others.  My grammer is fine.  Focus more on the meaning of my message.  I am writing and otherwise engaged at other tasks also.  Again,  what is a Russian Troll?

This is a self help forum who has long ago given up the need to let politics divide!

I think my judgement shall suffice to judge a political leaning to a post..

Don't know what your intentions are and I trust our members voices.

Lay off!

2 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

What is a Russian Troll?  I am an American expressing his thoughts, not lecturing.  This is not a classroom, this is a forum for sharing one's thoughts with others.  My grammer is fine.  Focus more on the meaning of my message.  I am writing and otherwise engaged at other tasks also.  Again,  what is a Russian Troll?

what are YOU doing to promote job creation? shouldn't you be out there doing something to help instead of posting here?

7 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

My grammer is fine. 

Oh the irony...

But back to the thread...you are missing the point that THIS is not the forum for your misguided ranting and rambling.  Now if you want to discuss issues associated with credit due to your apparent lack of gainful employment, there is an appropriate sub-forum for THOSE issues...

10 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

What is a Russian Troll?

6a00d8357f3f2969e2022ad3665625200c-pi

Edited by cv91915

13 hours ago, Carlg1964 said:

My grammer is fine.

Ha! The word is grammar. 
And this is Credit Boards, not Job Boards. Even if you could spell and use punctuation properly this really isn’t the place for your rant. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:25 PM, hegemony said:

I just moved all of our policies, effective 11/23, saving $1,139 over the first 12 months.

21 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

I just moved all of our policies, effective 11/23, saving $1,139 over the first 12 months.

It's that pesky 13th month which will kick you in the checkbook LOL!

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines